finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LampyLou

I finished this yesterday.  I made the beads before Christmas but just couldn't decide how to use them, as two different sets maybe?  But together they are far more interesting.

Blue Flowers and Silver by Skarda Glass, on Flickr

Edi (Edith)

This is my first attempt at JPLweave. The jumprings may be too big but I finaly figured it out I think. Anyhow I am pleased with them.

Edi
Nana to 5 beautiful girls

Lakelady

Am making a matching bracelet...on the wedding theme as my daughter gets married in 3 months time!

103_5388 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

GaysieMay

I was lucky enough to start the gallery this week, and showed a couple of sets of beads which I planned to make up into bracelets.  I have made all but one set up so far.  I have also used a set of beads that I made months ago and have strung, undone and restrung several times - I think I'm happy with them now!

Just modified to add that toggle clasps are from George and Faith

Thanks for looking  :)

Made up! by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

mizgeorge

From the wonderful Julie HB, so I dressed it up a bit!

amazing cab by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Kaz

I made these for myself - simple!

IMG_2500 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2501 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2502 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2503 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

The disky things on the necklace were some semi-precious bits I've had for years!

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

cbeadies

Summer's coming  8)...I've been using up lonely lampwork beads and spacers, plus other assorted beads, making mixed bead knotted necklaces.

:)

fionaess

Just a few pics of the recent boro off mandrel earrings I've been working on.. Dragon Wings. Unfortunately its a really dull day here so the pics don't convey the colours..

P1000480 by Fiona1953, on Flickr

P1000479 by Fiona1953, on Flickr

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Kalorlo

I finally got around to finishing the assembly of these necklaces.

Using some of Diane's lovely ribbons with sterling silver findings ;D

Purple Cobwebs

I'd been using up rod ends and made lots of rainbow beads. Couldn't resist adding lots of Swarovski crystals to make this rainbow necklace today. It's already round my neck! May wear it to FO!

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Gordon

Ive been playing with Clio and I managed to get something out of the stuff !!!!

and

G

Margram

:) I made this to wear at yesterday's artisan market:

Seedpod necklace by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr
I hardly ever make things for myself! :D but I'd been hoarding these 'striking terracotta' pods...
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Purple Cobwebs

Another Swarovski loaded necklace!!!! Took me two sessions to make all the beads for this one!

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

nemeton

I've been very bad and very absent from this forum recently for various boring reasons. But I had to come back to say a huge thank you to the lovely ladies who made the beads that were largely responsible for my win in this year's GBUK competition: a huge 'sea urchin' focal by Lesley Mac, a set of EJR 'Nemos' that made me think of little animals with segments and lots of eyes, some Red Hot Sal Terra beads that I just love to bits, and a glass ring that Becky sent me as a generous donation to my 'fugly' necklace project three years ago and that was perfect for the clasp.

Stand up and take a bow, you are all stars!

See, I knew there was a reason I'd hoarded all these beads for years...  ;D
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

Diane

I haven't been doing very much in the way of bead making recently but after a conversation with a certain lady  ;) :D here I happened to buy a tutorial by Cora Hellings - here's a link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/98832322/tutorial-colorful-with-silk-and-glass.  
It's a fabulous tutorial - 78 pages of lovely pictures and great instructions.  Anyway - long story short I contacted Cora, told her I wanted to make some of the cords and asked her permission ( which she was very happy to give ) to put  a link to her  tutorial in my website where I will have some of the cords for sale - hopefully this week as my website is playing up at the moment ::).
I didn't have any flowers made up just a few leaves and a huge (37mm) lentil and made this:

stuffed core necklace experiment by SowZerE, on Flickr

The cord is very substantial (8mm diameter) and following Cora's  instructions the back is so neat.

Diane x

Modified - sorry I mis-spelled Cora's surname :-[