finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LampyLou

Silvered Glass Pendant by Skarda Glass

I just wanted to show this.  It's just a pendant but I was quite pleased with the colours.

Julia

mizgeorge

I found some mandrels with supposedly stuck Satake glass beads on Julie's windowsill and figured that if I could get the beads off, they must count as treasure trove.....

I absolutely love the colours of these. Thanks Julie xx ;)

loot! by mizgeorge, on Flickr

nemeton

Hugs to you Kaz, hope you're feeling better - I have no idea how you've managed to keep on torching and posting stuff out despite your affliction, but thank you  :-*

Customer of mine spotted these beads in an Etsy treasury on the FHFteam page (yes folks - it works!  ;D) and Kaz very patiently re-made a set for me, with enough to make earrings too  :)

Thankfully the glass was a happy match to two crystal colours  ;D
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

nemeton

I made some earrings with a pair of Sabine's red rosebuds...

...and a necklace to match...

...and some earrings (no lampies this time) with the crystals I had left over  :)

Then I made a crystal necklace with a big red heart. No lampies in this either, but it is very sparkly. Can't seem to stay away from the swaro box atm  :)
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

nuttybeader

Frosty branch set 002

Frosty branch set 002 by nuttybeader, on Flickr

Just posted on Flickr.  Thought you might like

LampyLou

I re-discovered this in my "To Make" tray this week and finally got round to getting the silver I needed to finish it.

Grey Ornate Lentil - Natural Light by Skarda Glass, on Flickr

Tricky to photograph as in the light tent it seems a bit more brown but in natural light it is far more grey. I prefer the grey hence the grey beads/pearls with it.

Purple Cobwebs

I wasn't sure about these beads as they came out darker that I wanted, but I added lots of Swarovski and sterling silver spacers, and I'm quite pleased with the end result.

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Mandy

I spent a little time reading past threads on what to do with Iris orange,which I thankyou all for. I managed to Make this, I am very happy with it.. :)

DSCF3057 by MilliemollyMandy, on Flickr
I hope you like xx

poledra1958

My latest bracelet. 

The theme for our work at college this term was

1) to make something out of links but not to use jump rings to join it
or
2) to make something connected with love (as valentine was in the middle of term) but not to use hearts.

It is a take on the victorian dearest ring.

OK I have only used cz's but the stones are representing and the links are celtic knots.

Diamond
Emerald
Amethyst
Ruby
Emerald
Sapphire
Topaz

HH on Bulk,

Nick

Just for a bit of fun.
Heart cabochon in hinged silver mount.

Lotti

A not very good photo of the bracelets I have made up recently (full of cold and haven't the energy for lovely piccies!).  Stuggle with sizes (don't we all), think I might get some chain and make them a bit smaller so that they can be longer with the chain (if you see what I mean).  Mind you one friend picked one up the other day and loved it but it was far too small for her and I thought I had big wrists!  The 'shamballa' style or 'macrame' bracelet is mine, I wanted to have a go and need to sort out tidyer ends but rather fond of it, have already had a request for one from a friend!

Lakelady

I have been learning to seed bead and made this last night!  ;D

103_4695 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Lotti

Quite pleased with this one, but used hemp which is quite tough!  The beadies were some that I made for a commission that I wasn't very pleased with and were destined for the pot, (mid red, encased in clear), but etched they are quite nice and you can't see the murkiness of the red (which was why they were pot bound)!  Still needs some PPP, but having fun. :)

Debidesigns

I had been trying to get results from these for weeks and finally I had some beads I liked :-)

Here are my violet, iris gold and mid blue encased beads ~

018 by Debidesignslampwork, on Flickr

and here are my colbolt blue, iris blue and clear encased beads ~

031 by Debidesignslampwork, on Flickr

Purple Cobwebs

I decided to try and make a few necklaces with some of my evermounting stash of orphans!
Here's what I came up with...

It was quite a challenge to start with, but then I got on a roll!!!
Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk