finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizgeorge

I was commissioned to set an amazing cab by Moogin Mindy, but I didn't realise until it actually arrived just how big 50mm is!!

Finished piece is just over 60mm diameter, but I have to admit, I think it looks amazing.

vpcab2 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

(more views on Flickr).

Now I just hope the lovely lady responsible loves it too :)

chipperpottery

It has been ages since I messed around with my silver, so this is what I made today.

Handmade Cabochon Ring. by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

cora

Finally I have got the time to show the latest of my Colorful necklaces.
The first two who I have made a short time ago.

And these are the latest ones. I love making flowers!

Cora  :D

www.corabeads.nl  www.etsy.com/shop/corabeads

jeannette

I had such a lovely day with George, shooting the breeze, being fed the most delicious ham and cheese croissant and oh yes, and making things from metal.
It truly is like alchemy and I can't thank you enough George for sharing your knowledge and ideas with me.
The photos don't do this any justice, but I made jewellery people can actually wear and I am, plus I am very proud! Even hubby made a noise which wasn't a grunt and asked what I would need to get started! Happily I was armed with information about biscuit tins and cheap options ;D

Now I am writing notes to make sure I don't forget ::)
Thanks George and can't remember who to credit with the cab, but it's a fab cab also!

Miles of smiles..... ;D ;D

helbels

As many of you know, my mum passed away of breast cancer about 18 months ago.  She & my stepdad were golfing mad, and very active members of their local golf club, who each year since then, on her birthday,  have held a "Pink Day" in aid of Macmillan and Breast Cancer Care.  Everyone dresses up in pink, plays lots of golf and donates "pink" things for an auction.  Last year they raised about £4000, and this year they are already half way to that thanks to some mad bloke at the club who is playing 130 holes of golf in a single day next Saturday (that's about 40 miles of walking!! :o)

Anyway, I decided to make a pink bracelet as a contribution to the auction, and here it is below.  It's a bit of a FHF collaboration as I commissioned Di Sandland to make the lovely clasp (didn't she do a great job! ;D) and the central bead caps are MizGeorge's.  I hope someone puts a good bid in on it:

003 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

001 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

002 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

mizgeorge

A lovely commission from a lovely lady here, who sent me the most beautiful whopper of an amethyst with no more instructions than pendant and classic!

I'm very pleased with how it turned out :)

oval amethyst pendant by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Donna@Rockin' Beads

I made some pretty bracelets up using my 'sea glass' beads

DSCF8275 by Rockin' Beads, on Flickr

nemeton

Haven't had a lot of time to be on here lately (story of my beadin' life  ::)) but since I seem to have shown these everywhere else... a commission and a birthday present, both destined for new homes in Australia  ;D

My Heart is Blue for You, encased heart focal by Red Hot Sal

Just give yourself a moment to drown in that bluuuuuueeeee...  ;D

Children of the Stones, henge bead by Mad Cat Glass

The colour matching is better than it looks in the photo, honest  ;D
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

Fabienne

Going to a wedding on the 4th, so I made a necklace to go with my outfit...

Fabienne
x
Fabienne
x

binty

Made this for my friend who is coming over from Colorado on Friday

Untitled by binty13, on Flickr

Untitled by binty13, on Flickr

I hope she likes it

Gordon

I "invested" in a secondhand lentil press and I had to play with it, I thought you might like to see some results

and finally

Hope you like them

G

Jennie Lamb

Having sold the last one of these designs last week I was rather missing it smiling at me from my cabinet each time I went into the studio and it left abit of a gap now it has gone to its new home. So whilst watching the Jubilee stuff over the last few days I have made another and here it is.  I must sort out my photography area as it was too big (apart from the toggle) to fit and get a good shot hence the shots of yours truly ( but at least I am smiling Sarah Brown!) and it doesn't really do it justice it does make somewhat of a statement!

GaysieMay

I've been a bit low on the old mojo front lately - so decided to return to making a bit of jewellery up.  Apart from the beige braclelet which I did for the challenge (iris orange - frit), the rest are the result of using up all the odd and unlabled glass in my stash.  I'm not allowing myself to use anything other than a complimentary colour until they have all gone!  I will have a tidy glass stash if it kills me!  ;D

Beige 010 by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Sea Skies by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Summer Haze by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Rosey's Dress by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Deep Purple by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Silver toggle by George and copper toggle by Faith - I only use the best don't you know!  :-*
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

poledra1958

I am starting to get stuff sorted for the Dogs Trust open day at Newbury where I will be having my annual stall.

So I made a few Shamballa style bracelets.

The one with 9 beads are my own beads made from multi dark the rest are made from semi-precious beads (have some more sets of my own beads to make some more as well)

Another couple again one with my beads and one with semi-precious beads

HH on Bulk,

misspixie

I tried to drill through a plate at the weekend, with a vague idea of making a cake stand as a gift for someone... That didn't go so well, but I made this instead with one of the broken bits. I've got a stack more of bits that are a useful size - I just can't decide whether to make more of these, or find something else to do with them. This one is a brooch, and measures about 6cm wide.

experimenting by spencerlucy86, on Flickr