finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clairelouise

Hi

I haven't managed to put anything up for a while as I haven't been well - but all better now and here are a couple of bracelets I have made with some beads I made recently.  Both for a craft fair I'm attending on Saturday as I'm desperately trying to get some more stock together - its crept up on me a bit!

072 by ClaireDunnBeads, on Flickr

061 by ClaireDunnBeads, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Claire x
www.facebook.com/clairedunnglassbeadjewellery
www.etsy.com/shop/ClaireDunn

mizgeorge

I've been lucky enough to have a couple of really nice commissions to work on and I thought I'd share a bit!

This one is an initial pendant for a March birthday - I had a lovely 1/2 carat aquamarine in my stash which was perfect for it. I'm stupidly pleased with it!

letter a pendant by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And these were a couple more March birthday presents - for two special granddaughters who are to be 18 and 21 this month

18th and 21st birthday commissions by mizgeorge, on Flickr

18th and 21st birthday commissions by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Sorry for hogging!

jammie

I really liked this bead but it has a little dent at the back so I've dressed it up with a George pin and am keeping it.  :)

DSC06274 by jeanie- Ceardannan Jewellery, on Flickr

helbels

Hello all

I made this yesterday and today for my stepsister's birthday next week.  I hope she likes it.  I actually like it  so much that I  made myself the beads for a similar one today - so I've had quite a bit of practice at stripey beads this weekend!!!  ;D ;D ;D

006 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

Quinn

What with all the Christmas fairs, commissions and glassy time. i haven't had much of chance to sit down in the workshop and work on any new stuff, so finally got my bum in gear and here's the result...

P1040045 by Lisa Quinn UK, on Flickr

P1040074 by Lisa Quinn UK, on Flickr

Lisa x

Lakelady

I am very happy with this necklace - it was a lovely way to use a few lampies and some other beads I had floating around - I have put it on Etsy but am going to make one for myself to go with the outfit I haven't got yet, for my daughters wedding in June!

103_5054 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Kaz

I made these

IMG_2360 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
to go with a re-make of this for my best friend's birthday

Greek Treasure Silver Cored and Capped Bead by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

I also made these whilst I had the pliers and stuff out...

IMG_2366 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2372 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2376 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_2380 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

poledra1958

My latest silver pendant, this time trying out tube setting.

Its made from 3mm x 2mm silver wire and 4mm cz's.

HH on Bulk,

Edi (Edith)

This s my first attempt at chain maile. It is bazentine weave. I made a bracelet and some earings. The beads are mine. Does anyone have a simple explanation pn JPL weave I found one on the internet and nearly pulled my hair out trying to follow what the instructions were.

Edi
Nana to 5 beautiful girls

Donna@Rockin' Beads

I am addicted to my Pegasus Grooved Beadroller and find it sooooo easy to use.

And here are a couple of commissions from my last few rods of Vetrofond Odds

Lotti

An old work colleage (actually I think I was her boss for a bit?), saw these beads on Etsy and asked me to make up a bracelet for her, originally she wanted it on elastic, but it just didn't seem to work very well (I know it does) so I made this up and she is very pleased with it.   (She nows lives in Cyprus and has also ordered; two heart pendants, one on suede and one just as a pendant; one wheel bead, on suede; and one large lentil pendant, also on suede!).  I have just finished the commission and shall be off to Mr PO tomorrow (complete with customs forms etc etc).  I am not posting piccies of the other pieces as they have been posted before in various places, but I am rather pleased with this. :)

flowerjasper

I have been making acorns, I wasnt sure what  to do with them, I was worried that if I made them up as dangles on a bracelet they would get damaged, so  I made a simple necklace with leather cord,
easy to put over my head, no clasp. I am pleased ;-)

sandy

poledra1958

Had another go at tube settings.

The pendant is approx 4.5cm long with 2 clear and 1 blue 4mm cz stones,

HH on Bulk,

Pandanimal

I have been very inspired by Celtic and Saxon beads and jewellery of late and decided to try to make a glass torque shaped bead, getting in a bit of practice for Julie Anne Denton's "Pagan Lady" course next week.
It didn't work out quite how I imagined it, I will need to work a lot more on shaping the glass, but I love how it turned out and made it into this.
I made the clasp and bar from bronze wire and used waxed linen cord as I kinda thought it was a bit more "Old Timesy"

Saxon Inspired bead and necklace by Pandanimal, on Flickr

Saxon Inspired bead and necklace by Pandanimal, on Flickr

Donna@Rockin' Beads

A commission for a wedding to match a beautiful Monsoon slipper satin black jacket with avocado genko leaves and coral coloured flowers.
Hope she likes it, I know I do  ;D

DSCF8015 by Rockin' Beads, on Flickr