finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magpie

I love George's bracelets, I have been oggling from afar and intend to invest in one when I've saved up enough bead sales (but a new torch has to come first).

Here are mine. The first is my 'everyday' one, the second the revamp I had to do last weekend when I realised most of my jewellery is pink or blue and my nails were orange :o ;D

SuefromYorkshire

I'm loving these bracelets, and the beautiful beads!  :-*

My bracelet came from Tillerman beads, the beads I made after four months torching, not thought to make any since then. Think I could make nicer ones now  ;D.

That's it I'm having a go!  ;D How easy is it to put silver cores on, do you need special tools or do they just squeeze together each side of the bead?
:-[ Sorry about the questions!

Donna@Rockin' Beads

Here's mine. It needs a sort out I think. Some of you may recognise your beads  ;D

Trudi

Ohh loving this thread - lots of beautiful beads n bracelets on display here!

There are two options for the "cores" you can core them with silver tubing but you'll need a special tool for that. Or you can get some nice silver rivets that you can glue in (I use 2 part epoxy). Palmers sell a range of them in different sizes!

My bracelet has had a make over - it's gone green!

Trudi

Hooray - and the spinner beads are fab!

Mine had another make over - Arabian Nights

Trudi

A mini me one

I made this one myself - one that I could just add a few beads too and is snug enough to fit my wrist without slipping around!

Trudi

I also won George's new style bracelet - it's really clever as it shows toggle that sits really well and makes it look full, but there is a tiny catch behind it to allow you to slip the beads on and off! And see the official Flame Off colour way (well foe me anyway!)

I wasn't going to buy anything at the Charity Auction, but I got seriously excited by the male model. Next year Colette will need to keep me under better control!!

And for my birthday I got another one from Palmers - it's one that's shorted so I can have it with just a few beads (bit like my leather one) but it's silver. I feel I have another serious addiction to go along with the glass, beads, shoes and scarves ........ but they look so pretty and always fit! Picture to follow!

chipperpottery

I was the lucky winner of this lovely Sterling silver Heart brooch, made by Kathel from Denmark, in Kaz Draw at Christmas.
I teamed it up with one of Julies hearts and called it Heart to Heart.
Thank you Kathel and Julie x

Heart to Heart by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

nemeton

I admit it - after weeks of making crystal jewellery in bright colours, post-Christmas reaction has set in and I've gone all romantic and flowery

I impulse bought these gorgeous beadies from Hazel and just love their delicacy and softness  :)
I'll be writing a mini-tut for the beaded bead spacers on the FHFteam blog this weekend - if I get my act together in time  ::)
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

MyPrecious

... I'd wear this necklace! :D My lampwork encased floral beads strung on fine sterling silver chain, with doubled chain on either side. I'll be offering a line of these within a few weeks hopefully.

If I were a bride... by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

More photos on my flickr!
Kathy

My website

nemeton

I've been struck down by a hideous snotty cold this weekend, which has totally filled my head with cottonwool through which my remaining brain cell seems unable to operate.
But I did have a play with some languishing lovelies from my stash yesterday and made this. I wanted something long with a nice big pendant and this little suncatcher was perfect  :) (well I think so anyway)

Ribbon by Sowzere and copper spiral and rings by Dilunah. The black beads are lava stone and the small ones either side of the lampies are garnets.
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

mizgeorge

For my lovely stepfather to give to my mother next week.

Apologies to those who've already seen these, but I love the glass in them so much I wanted to show them off. Stunning ripply dichro cabs by the brilliant Julie HB

dichro set by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Lush!

Glass bead toggle clasp = Boggle!

Lifesaver Bracelet by LushLampwork, on Flickr

(Sun)Spots Before My Eyes bracelet by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Apologies to all who have seen on Flickr and Facebook, I'm such a tart  ;D ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

MyPrecious

Here it is:

Tutti Frutti necklace! by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

I gave in... In another thread I had explained that I really wanted to string these on fine chain because I was worried about crimps etc. Well, I couldn't wait any longer for the special chain ends and strung these beads on thick Beadalon and double crimped on either side. It's feels very strong and heavy and I love it!
Kathy

My website

Lynniebeads

Ok i have finally managed to take a few pics so lets hope i get this right.I consider myself a newbie still as ive really not had much torch time.So i guess im quite pleased with my beads so far. Heres a couple of pics so far.....

IMG_2208 by lynnebeads, on Flickr

IMG_2180 by lynnebeads, on Flickr

IMG_2194 by lynnebeads, on Flickr

:) :) :)
IMG_2186 by lynnebeads, on Flickr