finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaysieMay

I've been busy turning bead sets into bracelets - these are going down to a new gallery later at the weekend!

Bowl of Beads by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Val Cox Frit 008 by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Lush!

Well these aren't exactly jewellery, but they are lampwork.

Have you come across the Israeli resin artist Orna Lalo?  A friend of mine is a huge fan and has lots of her pieces around her house.  I've been wanting to do something non-jewellery so came up with these.

Hand on Heart by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Splish Splash, I was taking a bath by LushLampwork, on Flickr

There's more on Flickr and Facebook (sorry if you've seen them all over the place!) and here's a link to Orna Lalo's website http://www.lalo-treasures.com/ - it can be a bit tricky to navigate though.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Blue Kiln Beads

I've made some more bead soup bracelets, they are very addictive to make  ;D

025 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

010 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

007 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

Sarah

I've just dropped these off at Zest Gallery for their Christmas sale - ear wires & bead caps by George of course.

Zest by Flame Force Five, on Flickr

And while I was there I spotted some of Rachel's hogs & hares  :)

Sarah
Xxx

Helen G

Apologies to anyone that has seen these already but I was rather chuffed to finally have dusted off my silver smithing tools and set some of my cabs.

IMG_7138IMG_7138IMG_7138IMG_7138 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

IMG_7120IMG_7120IMG_7120IMG_7120 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

IMG_7123IMG_7123IMG_7123IMG_7123 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

more pictures on my flickr, thanks for looking  :-*

Karen

I made this for a friend who is off to hotter climates this week
Karen

Stupid people shouldn't breed, but they DO!!

chipperpottery

Finished this off yesterday.
A Mistletoe Pendant  :-*

Sterling Silver mistletoe Pendant. by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Lilley

I've finally had some time to get to know my new torch and have made these (sorry bit of a hog - haven't shown anything in ages!):

DSCF5957 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

Was really pleased with this one and it found a new home within minutes of being put on display :)

DSCF5960 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

A friend commissioned this one

DSCF5966 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

This is an 18th birthday present for my son's gilrfriend

DSCF5969 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

DSCF5975 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

The bracelets in these last two are destined for etsy at some point.

Hope you like - thanks for looking :)
Glass - lampworked, blown, kilncast or fused and slumped, it's all good!

Les

I have a load of copper wire hanging about the house, so I decided to make a bangle with it ... I have never made wire jewellery before, always lampwork .... I think I might make more of these ... I NEED some better quality tools though !
GORGEOUS clasp by our equally gorgeous George :) x

*not finished it yet though ...

622011_10151353856303973_223164446_o by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

nemeton

My life sucks like a great big sucky thing at the moment and my online time has been seriously compromised - ditto my beading time - I have given up even trying to keep my Etsy shop open  >:(

However... I am still fitting in a bit of beading here and there and last week I fished out a set of pretty pink tabs by Judith Johnston that I impulse bought an embarrassingly long time ago  :-[ So long ago that I'd forgotten whose beads they actually were and had to go and look them up in my records  ::) I tested out various ideas for beaded spacers, threw out the ones that looked like squished fruit pastilles and after much cursing found a formula that worked and that I really liked. I'm not usually a pink person but the colours in these beads are just delicious  :)

and a closeup of the beaded bead that didn't look like a squished thing on the pavement

I will try not to leave it so long before coming back again, I've been lurking a bit and I've missed you all!  :-*
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

mel

Thought you may like to see this set. It was for an exhibition spot in a local craft fair. Quite an undertaking for me to make so many beads the same, I really struggle with sets but was pleased with the overall effect here considering the beads are relatively simple to make.

Jungle by melanie.ingledew, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

mizgeorge

And then it changed its mind...

stickpin by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Took a bit of ingenuity to make the protector, so I thought I'd dress it up a bit in the process! Nine inches from top of swirl to bottom of dangles, so just right for a coat lapel (I hope!)

Lovely focal from Lush Julie. There's another one just waiting to be finished tomorrow

Sywenn

Hi everyone!

I haven't been around on the forum for most of this year as I have barely managed any torch time and so have just poked my head in a few times.

However, as we do secret santa at work, I have to give a gift to a girl who is very much into jewellery, mainly Pandora and Links of London style things, but unlike some people I know, I don't think she is completely a label snob - yet anyway! I decided to make her a big hole bead bracelet and used this thread as inspiration as I don't wear that style of bracelet because I think it looks weird on my wrists :)

So thank you to everyone who posted in this thread, even if it has been gathering dust for a while - you have helped me get my thoughts together on how they should look and be laid out. I have a picture of this finished product below and she will be opening it tomorrow, so I really hope she likes it. Too late now if she doesn't - the glue has set!

Merry pre-Christmas everyone with tinkly bells and all that.