finished jewellery 2012

Started by Trudi, March 23, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbeadies

Seems a shame to leave all the lonely beads in a box! I spent an evening sorting them into colour groups and making a few quick and easy bracelets. The results are colourful at least!  :)

Sorry for huge photos!  :-[

Blue Kiln Beads

I made all of these in one evening!  Apologies if you have seen them elsewhere  :)

Button Charm by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Orange macrame bracelet by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Jade Petal Bracelet by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

mizgeorge

and, erm, rings!

Cabs by Lush Julie :)

rings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Lakelady

A while ago I was commissioned to make a well proportioned 'Adonis' bead, so here he is - he actually turned out quite beautifully and I was reluctant to hand him over! ;D

2012-08-24 06.37.53 by quirkyatt, on Flickr

2012-08-24 06.37.43 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Donna@Rockin' Beads

Lovely lampies, recycled paper and Czech glass built with a customer for a wedding

DSCF8581 by Rockin' Beads, on Flickr

mizgeorge

These are whoppers! Over 3 cm across - and they look beautiful on their new owner :)

spotty-rings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

chipperpottery

I made those lovely rose silver cabs and put them with some etched copper and silver.
Made into earrings.

Rose and copper Earrings by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Hubbys gone fishing all day and I was going to clean the house, but this was much more fun. ::)

Les

but I really should make a start ... what with 'C' on the horizon ...

I do quite like these :)

IMG_0723 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

IMG_0721 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

and

IMG_0718 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,
Les x

mizgeorge

I had no soldering space for a little while this week (thank you mr boilerman), so thought I'd try out an idea I've been toying with for a while for a cold connected cabochon setting. Cab by Julie HB (who'll probably tell me off for using it after I liberated it from her fugly pot!). I think this has possibilities, so I'm playing with more of them now ;)

experimental by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And this one is my new favourite thing!
Gorgeous soft nappa leather with some handmade endcaps and a little russian wedding ring charm - though I might try it with some bhbs too. More stuff to come along these lines as well!

tabarca by mizgeorge, on Flickr

nemea

It's been so long since I've made any jewellery. My beads have been "tidied up" so of course I can't find anything. Recently, faced with a friend's birthday, I decided the time had come to dust off my pliers and make something. And here we are. They are a simple pair but after a year I'm lucky to have found my pliers at all. I've also forgotten how to post photos so if this goes pear shaped, apologies.  ;D The fabulous beads are by Sally Carver.

Lagune by nemea designs, on Flickr

JKC

DSCN0206 by jntcasey, on Flickr

DSCN0333 by jntcasey, on Flickr

DSCN0311 by jntcasey, on Flickr

chipperpottery

I finished these rings today.25mm green Ring

Lime Green Swirl 25mm Ring. by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Lime Green swirls (Back) by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Blue swirls by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Blue swirls (Back) by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

sorry for the hog.

Blue Kiln Beads

Sorry about the quality of the pics but I was keen to share these  :)

008 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

006 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

Karen

2 by Coastalbeads2012, on Flickr

4 by Coastalbeads2012, on Flickr
I was cold and tired at Poldark mine the other day so I just made very simple beads and decided to make them into bracelets
Karen

Stupid people shouldn't breed, but they DO!!

GaysieMay

I've made a couple of sets of beads using the Val Cox frit I got from Shirley this last weekend - also been playing with a new roller - thought I'd make up the beads into a necklace:

Val Cox Frit 024 by GaysieMay, on Flickr

It's not the best photo, but I'm quite pleased with the randomness of the stringing - I'm usually so damn symmetrical!  ;D
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay