gallery archive 15

Started by spexy, December 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moira HFG

Ah, sweet!

Here's my new baby in pate de verre: a clementine crossed with a sea urchin!  :D

Clementine by sleepychamaeleon, on Flickr

Clementine by sleepychamaeleon, on Flickr

GaysieMay

Here are my latest beads, the Serenity Series

Handmade Lampwork Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Ciel

Lovely beads! I love your new range of beads too Gay :

Here's some dahlias from me...

Calico Cat

As the bead swaps are done, these were the paperweights that I made for them:

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

Pat from Canvey

Once again I start a thread. First, 2 sides of the same bead, and then a bead that broke into 3 pieces, not sure why but I've glued them back together and will keep them for reference,and my second jellyfish bead, I've just tried my first octopus bead and it's in the kiln cooling. If it survives, I'll post a picture later.

Pat from Canvey

Thaks Gay. They have to be big to fit everything in. Here's a side view of my attempt at an octopus. It's 55mm long. I was going reasonably well until I got half way through the head and then it splurged, After I'd put it into the kiln, I realised I hadn't put the silvered stringer on the dots so pulled it out and did them, oh joy. While psyching myself up to do the octopus, I got rid of some of the bits of stringer on my desk by making this bead,   and the other side, I think I'll wait a day or so before attempting the octopus again.

Pat from Canvey

I made 4 colourful beads yesterday and three using scraps of stained glass, cathedral glass which works in the flame like bottle. I'm only posting a few,
The green clear is reflecting the bead hole at crazy angles. I'm loving making these beads as I get to use up lots of bits of stringer saved up as I'm a skinflint who doesn't like to throw away any glass.

GaysieMay

You're on a roll with these Pat.

I've been playing with techniques from Irina's class
Lampwork Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Lampwork Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Used the Hyperion that Tuffnells kindly gave out
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

ajda

Almost a one-woman gallery so far this week - fantastic work Pat. My favourite is the first one in your last post - nice flowing shape, good colour combo. And great stuff from Gay, too - I love the Irina-style moth/butterfly. I'm still totally hooked on silversmithing just now, but have been out collecting a few dragon eggs to try to keep stocks up (largest one here about 48mm, just under 2 inch) - and I'm working on incorporating beads/cabs into some of my silvery projects, so maybe a proper combination of both next time...

silver all unfinished - further work needed on most of these and lots of polishing - pics not to scale relative to each other:
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

GaysieMay

My latest Serenity Series beads...
Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Forgot to add flying saucers Pat!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

Margram

Well, Pat, Gay and Alan are definitely all on a roll! Here's a group shot of the bead and spacers I did for the challenge in another thread

Hellebore lentil by Maigret Lampwork

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Pat from Canvey

I've attempted my second octopus,
I forgot to add his syphons so he can't breathe and I also forgot to indent the few suckers I added. On the whole, though, I'm pleased.

Rascal

Hi All, Can't believe I'm being brave and starting a gallery. Here are 2 lentils made from GemsInBloom's Magic Shard Tutorial. They are on a base of Luna 3, no idea if Luna is meant to go that orange/red colour but that's what I found in the kiln this morning!
Magic Shard Lentils by KWebbo, on Flickr

myrica

Fantastic colours!

I have made some simple earrings, nothing fancy

and some wonky hearts.

Enchanted Cobwebs

Love those lentils, lovely colours, love the wonky hearts too.

Being brave now showing some lavender, I'm totally obsessed with making these, they have taken over from the peonies! Sorry about the size of the photo, will only put one in! also listed on Etsy and now off to make more...lavender...!

Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs