gallery archive 15

Started by spexy, December 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam

groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

Irene

My turn to start a weeks gallery!  I'm pleased to have made my first pressed bead With base colour CIM Ghee, and to keep the colour yellow. I'm in a Battle With this colour, to keep it yellow, going to try to make a bigger bead this evening

Tonyb

My first attempt at a barrel shape

DSCN0038 by Latonra, on Flickr

Tony

www.beadables.co.uk

Helen G

Cute flower bead and the shaping on the barrel is great.
This one is from last week.

Photo 25-01-2015 07 21 39 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

Enchanted Cobwebs

Those are just beautiful! Love them

I have been playing around with headpins again and will make more of these now I figured them out!
Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs

GaysieMay

Lovely hearts Trudi and those headpins are beauties.
Hope this works as Flickr looked different today?
Lampwork Gaysiemay by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

GaysieMay

Seems to have worked so here are some others made this week.

Mid century pottery inspired the too I'm calling Hornsea Grey and the bottom ones Midwinter Orange Leaves!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

myrica

Here is some beginner's stuff; no-where near the quality of you guys.

The orange blob has (hopefully) a couple of layers inside and I'm going to cut it into slices.

Jennie Lamb

Trudi loving your hearts so pretty, Gaysie always love your beads.... lovely headpins and that little animal is sweet Myrica  :)  I am hooked onto striking glass at the moment.....can't put it down!!  And I have just discovered Green Adventurine.....that is lovely sparkly and Green my favourite colour!!

And one completely indulgent whopper......10cm in total length this pendant! :)

on another note I don't seem to be able to preview my post any more.....is this normal now??

Tonyb

Making key rings

KR1 by Latonra, on Flickr

KR3 by Latonra, on Flickr

www.beadables.co.uk

Helen G

I like the keyring idea, Like Pat said, simple but effective. This was a disc I made for a good customer of mine but forgot they didn't want bumps on the edge...that'll teach me to read orders properly before steaming ahead!

IMG_4803 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

Jennie Lamb

That keyring is great as everyone has said simple but effective, Helen beautiful disc but what a pain......I am guilty of not reading instruction of any kind properly which makes for interesting cooking as well as beadmaking!  Here is one from me I always love that anticipation of seeing it hot then seeing it cold!  We will be playing with this design on the course I am teaching at Tuffnells later in the year  ;)  You can also see what a tidy work bench I have thank god it is out of focus  :-\

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qe814g]

Helen G

fantastic colours Jennie  :)

This disc is a little more unusual although I have made one similar before, but this one is 50mm diameter! This was a custom order which I wouldn't normally have taken on except for the fact that a) I need the dosh and b) its a very good customer of mine.

Untitled by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

Untitled by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

GaysieMay

Beautiful beads everyone, Helen I'm in awe of your patience and steady hand, gorgeous discs and Jennie that is a beautiful bead.

Here are my latest Ladies what Lunch

And I got a bit glittery too!

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com