gallery archive 15

Started by spexy, December 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spexy

Quote from: Moira HFG on December 06, 2015, 12:23:57 PM
I've tried my new ornate bead roller from Danielle!
More practice definitely needed, but I've made a start.

(Can anyone give me tips for how to use this sort of roller best?)

Moira

Hi Moira,

it's definitely a tricky bead roller to use. A friend showed me how to use a thick stringer to add glass to the shoulders - not the edge which helped. You can also gently roll the bead towards to front edge to define the shape. How that makes sense.

Linda x

flame n fuse

Hi
What a lovely collection of work. I haven't posted for ages and haven't had much time for beading, but here are a few cabs made after attending Manda's excellent class a few weeks ago. Still a long way to go .....

DementedMagpie

Nice cabs, I particularly like the top right one.

I'm trying to figure out a few designs at the moment, and this lot's the work in progress:

Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Purplicious

I made my first cabs at the weekend - nowhere near as good as the ones above, but I was pleased to make two that matched well enough to make up into cufflinks. These are now on their way to a friend for Christmas.

mel

A few bits n bobs from me. Liking my lush heart press at the mo.

Puffy hearts by Mel, on Flickr

Flower cab by Mel, on Flickr

Little grey mouse by Mel, on Flickr

Christmas mouse by Mel, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

Rascal

Some finished pendants, a fused one for me, and then 2 others for presents for both of my Sister in Laws. All silver findings from Miz George, she does do lovely silver :-)
IMG_1593 by Karen Webster, on FlickrLeather blue lampwork pendant by Karen Webster, on FlickrFused Dichroic pendant by Karen Webster, on Flickr