gallery archive 15

Started by spexy, December 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spexy

I made this necklace for the October Monthly Challenge over on the Art Bead Scene Blog and I'm so excited because it was featured on the blog today for their Perfect Pairings post.

Midnight wing necklace by Linda Newnham, on Flickr

Rascal

Love the necklace, your work is always stunning Linda and well done for being featured on the blog.

The christmas flowers are very festive and pretty.

The knobs are very nice, great idea.

Mine isn't jewellery, but still having fun fusing, even more so now I've found slumping. Am loving that when I don't have enough time to torch, I can cut some glass, ready to fuse when I'm busy doing other stuff. (apologies to those that have seen it on facebook)
Christmas Dish by Karen Webster, on Flickr

Moira HFG

They are pretty, Quirky, I do like those sycamore leaves and autumn colours.

Here's an effort from me - apologies for the poor photo. It's my first attempt at beads with dichro (thanks for the supplies, Jammie!) and my first attempt at making and using latticino cane.
The nugget in the middle came off the beads release before I finished so I just paddled it into some kind of shape. I quite like it's rough sparkly simplicity!

Dichro beads by Moira Robinson, on Flickr

spexy

These are my latest headpin designs which I've called Icicles.

icicle headpins
by Linda Newnham, on Flickr

DementedMagpie

I think having one gallery for a whole month is a good idea, let's do that. Otherwise you get whole weeks without one.

The little leaves are so cute.
Moira, you've got some lovely bits of latticino and sparke going on there.
And Linda, have I mentioned I love your headpins? Because I do.

Here's one from my most recently uploaded batch of pictures. In an attempt to rationalise my stuff into fewer mutually incompatible sections, I've been trying to use up a few rods of COE90 I've had lying around for a while. Some Bullseye (and brass) here:

2015-09-26 necklace 1a by Demented Magpie, on Flickr
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Rascal

A fused glass dish which I've made as a present for my sister in law. The dish is 15cm x 15cm, the candle looks massive due to the way I've taken the photo but in reality is sits nicely in the middle of the dish.

candle by Karen Webster, on Flickr

Rascal

Here is a red & silver and black & silver leather set for a friend. Apologies to those who have seen them on facebook.

Red silver and leather set by Karen Webster, on Flickr
Black, silver and leather set by Karen Webster, on Flickr

Pegasus

Oh it's so lovely to be here again and drool over all the lovelies. I've been very busy recently but I'm hoping to have a bit more time to pop in more. Here's my latest offering.

Focal Bead
by Beverley Edge, on Flickr

~ BEV ~
www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk      

DementedMagpie

Nothing anywhere near as elaborate from me, I've been making little earrings:

2015-11-22 earrings 07b

2015-11-22 earrings 04b
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

mel

Lovely earrings, here are a couple of cabs from me.

Cabochon 2 (2) by Mel, on Flickr

CABOCHON 1 by Mel, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

TheJanie

I agree with the comments on the previous gallery, a monthly gallery is a good idea.  I think this might be the first time I've ever started one!

I've recently broken the 5cm diameter cabochon barrier - yay for a bigger oxycon!

50mm cabochons!
by Jane Hamill, on Flickr

Tonyb

www.beadables.co.uk

spexy

Some more of my icicle headpins. Really pleased with the colours I got. This is Double Helix Arke.

Icicle headpins #oilslick #glass #icicles #handmade #earthshinebeads
by Linda Newnham, on Flickr

Moira HFG

I've tried my new ornate bead roller from Danielle!
More practice definitely needed, but I've made a start.

(Can anyone give me tips for how to use this sort of roller best?)

Moira