gallery archive 15

Started by spexy, December 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorgeousGlassGifts

Fantastic photography! Nice beads too, BTW...

Fluffstar

Indeed, fab photography and beads - lovely clean design =)  is it raku as the swirly bits?
Kathy

Lakelady

Where is everybody?  Haven't been around much myself recently though...

One of my Dragon's Eyes :)
2015-07-10 11.34.22 by Jo Turner, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Moira HFG

My first gallery start!
My latest bit of pate de verre  (still some finishing to do, but I'm pleased with it so far).

IMG_0856 by Moira Robinson, on Flickr

IMG_0858 by Moira Robinson, on Flickr

Moira x

Fluffstar

Lovely pate de verre!  I love to look at them but I'm scared if I saw one in real life I'd sneeze and it would disintegrate!  Part of the magic of the method =)

I've finally made a vessel I feel happy enough with to share - it's weeny - three quarters of an inch from top to base.  I keep wanting to stroke it!  Also been working on improving my photography recently.  Still need to work on dot placement!!

Kathy

spexy

Love the pate de verre Moira and that is a cute little vessel Fluffstar (sorry don't know your real name)

I've been making hollow bead headpins

amber hollow headpins by Linda Newnham, on Flickr

teal hollow drop headpins (1 of 2) by Linda Newnham, on Flickr

Enchanted Cobwebs

Cant find a gallery for this week, am I first? Been making poppies and lily of the valley this week Here is the first of a few hopefully poppy pieces

Used the last of my stuffed silk though, does anyone here make this now? Might have to have a go but only if there is no option to buy it made up!
Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs

Tonyb

Very nice poppies.

A cake server - a present to my aunt.

Cake Server by Tony Broadbridge, on Flickr

www.beadables.co.uk

DementedMagpie

Ooh, wow, the poppies...

I've taken some pictures for the first time in months, so there may be a bit of a hog coming up soon.
Maybe this one belongs in the "first beads" section, but here it is anyway: my first ever attempt at a certain popular form. I'm sort of scared of sculptural stuff, so the fact that other people found this recognisable is quite satisfying. I think I will try this again.

2015-08-23 02
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Rascal

Just crept in at the end of the week.

I've had a glassy weekend, managed to fuse a coaster, make some beads and actually turn them into pendants.
Navy and silver encased pendant by Karen Webster, on Flickr
Black with Silver black glass by Karen Webster, on FlickrFused sparkly coaster by Karen Webster, on Flickr

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

DementedMagpie

It's been how long since the last gallery? Clearly, what with Christmas less than two months away, no-one's made anything lately... no, wait, that doesn't sound right.
Come on then, you lot, show off; the nights (and days) are getting colder and darker, and I could do with a bit more eye candy.

Let's start with something, then. This is one of my favourites from the last few months; not quite just-out-of-the-kiln new, but I haven't blogged it yet.

Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

binty

I made some Christmassy florals this week

DSCF0243 by binty13, on FlickrDSCF0234 by binty13, on Flickr

Moira HFG

What beautiful beads!

Now, lowering the tone a bit: knobs!

Knobs! by Moira Robinson, on Flickr

I wanted a couple of little screw-in knobs, so I wired steel screws onto the end of 3.2mm mandrels, wrapped a blob of boro around the end and dabbed them in boro frit. Nothing fancy but quite functional  :)