finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julieHB

Because this ring is BIG and BOLD and COULOURFUL  ;D ;D

Ring - Guardian of the Flame (view 2) by JulieHB, on Flickr

Ring - Guardian of the Flame (view 1) by JulieHB, on Flickr

I went to the Carla di Francesco course at Mangobeads a few weeks ago. One of the bead designs we learnt was the flame bead. Unfortunately mine got a kiln kiss, so when I came home I took the hammer to it, and "slumped" the halves into cabs. The cab is set on a sawn out piece of silver - I had intended it to look really cool and contemporary, but realised as I finished it looks like a shield...  ::) Never mind, might just have to read a bit on jewellery design before attempting any more  ;D ;D
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Kathy

I bought this gorgeous bead some time ago from the lovely Jennie of Raspberry Rings and after taking it out, stroking it lovingly and then putting it back in it's box (several times), I have finally made it into a necklace!!! :D Thanks Jennie for being such a clever lady - I love it ;D ;D ;D

DSCF4214 by gameoldbird, on Flickr

Passionatelamper

Hi Guys do you remember a week or so back when I put some photos on here very dotty and colourful? well I did say I would post them when I had done the jewellery. So here they are I did not do a large bracelet as I thought it would be too heavy for the wrist so I made a Necklace with a Sterling Silver Clasp and loaded them on had lots left so made a silver chain out of jumprings and added one of Di's gorgeous toggles and then put on a disc with some Swarovski and Silver and a large hole bead. The ear rings I made of bicones and swarovski too. I am pleased with these and definitely a keeper. I really do love colourful so hope you like them too.....I will try hard not to sing haha! bye guys hope your having a good sunday I am doing some photopgraphy so keeping busy.

DSC_0061 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

DSC_0064 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

DSC_0062 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

DSC_0063 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

etsy-header-dec12 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

Lakelady

I am feeling nervous as it's my first glass commission finished.....I hope she likes it but if not, there are two people who want it and one of them is me!  Pricing is a nightmare....

005 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Nick

Celtic Bracelet

Glass, silver, copper and rubber.

chipperpottery

Just finished thi bracelet in soft pinks, some beads are etched others just sparkle with crystals and rose quartz

Pink Champagne Bracelet. by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

mizgeorge

lots more Lush cabs all dressed up and ready for their trip to Holland :)

underwater and rockpools by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Including one set with gilding metal for a change

rockpool pendant by mizgeorge, on Flickr

sparrow

I got a commission for a brooch, and suddenly thought that I fancied bashing some metal :)

Fancied a change by Sabine Little, on Flickr
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Pandanimal

I have been getting involved in making spangles for lace makers bobbins and the history of them is amazing. This has led me to making this necklace. The beads for spangles are very pretty and were crying out to be made into jewellery as well as spangles.

Just thought I would show off a little bit!

Nick

Another couple of rings from Ivory and DH mounted in silver mounts.
The rings are adjustable and the glass and silver is all my own work so quite proud of these. (even if I say so myself).

Regards

chipperpottery

Well I had my play day yesterday and made these Sterling silver studs, my own cabs, Rubino Ora.
Sorry picture not that clear, it is a real dark day in Somerset.

Sterling Silver Studs by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

MyPrecious

Hey,

Here are my most recent necklaces. They are both around 50-56cm long and were made with sterling silver and my own lampwork beads.

Falling Leaves by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

Armored Rose by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

2 new fall or winter necklaces by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

(For those wondering, there is no crack in the light amber bead on the last photo even though it looks like it in the photo!)

What do you think? :)

Kathy

My website

Nia

Pot Pourri by gemwaithnia, on Flickr

This necklace (for me) gathers together a selection of lampwork, with clusters of silver wrapped gemstones, Hill Tribe and sterling silver.
I'm pretty good at keeping track of the lampwork that I buy, but when I get sent "extras" by some of you lovely people, then occasionally I do forget who made what.
This necklace contains two beads from Julie Fountain, two from Julie H-B, one each from Kate Sullivan and Pam Purslow, and three that I just can't put my finger on.
I've tagged the ones I know in notes on Flickr, so just click on the images to see the info.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Thanks for looking!
Nia xx

www.gemwaithnia.co.uk
www.flickr.com/photos/gemwaithnia/

MyPrecious

Hiya,

I made this bracelet today for a custom order using autumn coloured lampwork beads and sterling silver:

Custom Autumn bracelet by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Kathy

My website

Lakelady

Had a lot of fun making this one and totally in love with the colour!

Sand Storm by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art