flowerjasper

I have been busy making bracelets and earrings, here are just a few  :D
misty blue

gentle flowers

and plum daisies

earrings

sandy

GaysieMay

I'm still really enjoying these Sara Sally inspired brooches I've been adding copper spirals to a lot of them but this powder blue just wanted to be left alone - although if I find the perfect feather I might just add that

Powder Blue Brooch 009 by GaysieMay, on Flickr

I hardly ever use red but have fallen in love with this shade

Winter Rose Red by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Rase

I have managed to get Husband to photo some things, I love making paper beads as the patterns and colours are endless, I also have to sit with my mom a fair bit during the day so making something that I can sit with is handy.  I also like beading with size 15 delicas.

Paper and glass by raserowan, on Flickr

paper3 by raserowan, on Flickr

DSC05551 by raserowan, on Flickr

Dee Dee

You may remember my Black Jack beads.....they were commissioned to make this set....

And, I made this for my lovely sister in law for Christmas.  It's a similar bead to Laguna, that I showed in the Gallery this week.  It goes absolutely perfectly with one of Diane's silk strings.....please please Diane, when you come back from your break, please make me some more of this colour, I love them!

Amber

I made this necklace for a blog challenge and I'm sooo chuffed with it!

Have a look at my blog if you want to find out more about the challenge  :) http://larksongstudio.blogspot.com/

GaysieMay

... my name is Gay I'm an addict:

Winter Rose Ivory and Red by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Winter Rose Red Trio by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Concentric Circles Blue by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Winter Rose Jade by GaysieMay, on Flickr
Bonus Brooch by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Somebody stop me please!!!!!!  ;D
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Jennie Lamb

My husband Ian decided that he would like to have a go at playing with silver after he saw the ring I had made at Mango Beads on the Cab To Fab with George and Julie HB....perfect Christmas Present I thought!  He had some work cancelled this month and as he is busy in the new year so Christmas came early in this house! He took some of my cabs and headed up to see George for a couple of days and came back buzzing and gave me this and his mum got a lovely pendant too!!  YAY!!!

Made me want to experiment with ring making to!! So not to be left out I dug out the wire and did a wrap which I was quite pleased with......

THANK YOU GEORGE!!!  You have inspired the whole Lamb family into jewellery making!!

Lush!

I've had a couple of requests to remake a copper bracelet, this is the latest version

Bonfire Bracelet by LushLampwork, on Flickr

then I thought I'd try it with turquoise

Bonfire on the Beach by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Copper clasps, rings and caps by George (and maybe a little by Diane Cook too), frit by Kaz.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

flowerjasper

In a different thread I mentioned our recycle/reuse and reduce secret santa,
this is the shamballa style bracelet I made from wine and cider bottles,

Lewis made this for his girlfriend

and not to be left out Rob made this with some of my beads for his teacher for christmas,

thanks to Anna  (shiny snail) for her advice on what cord to use  ;)
sandy

MyPrecious

Sorry for the long title ;D

I can't get to the torch at the moment so here's my most recent necklace:

rainforest6 by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

rainforest7 by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

And my new jewellery packaging!

New jewellery packaging by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Kathy

My website

Nick

Necklace & Earrings

A Commission that had to be this colour, etched and on a thin wire. All made from scratch.

Turquoise on ivory with DH spot and silver inclusions.

Hope they like them!!!

Kalorlo

Lynn did a tutorial on tassels on the FHFteam blog last month. I thought I'd try making a pair of earrings in the same style.

The first one took a loooong time! The second was faster now that I knew what I was doing. They were quite fun to make - not sure I'd be making many, but I can see myself doing them on occasion. I have pinged tiny beads all over the livingroom, though...

What are your thoughts on selling prototypes? I'd been making these with the intent to sell them, because I don't wear earrings often and it would be a shame if they just sat in a box somewhere. On the other hand, the central tassel on the left one is longer than the central tassel on the right, and I had to make up how I was closing the top loop when I got there, so it's got a crimp either side and a space at the top where you can see both strands of beading wire. (I've got wire guardians, but they won't fit two). I since realised it would make much more sense to think of it more as a figure of 8, with a bottom loop that's crimped in the centre (below the main bead?), then a top loop that does the same, rather than ending up with two wire ends at the top. That'd let me use a guardian or bead the entire loop without any gap.

If I was selling, I think I'd get some coppery/bronze-coloured niobium or titanium earwires instead of the sterling, to match the colours better.

Sooo, this carries on from the standards discussion! What do you think? I'm starting to (reluctantly!) feel that the right thing to do would be not sell these, but make another pair where I fix the niggly things. I am really pleased with them, I'm just not sure how much that counts!  ::)

JKC

IMG_1111 by jntcasey, on Flickr

Had to make something for my Aunt's 60th, a friend had given me a thin old gold ring, some clip on earings and other bits.  Aunt has just bought a Roman style dress to wear on a cruise in January, so made this, simple bead with ring and converted the earings to peirced. 

The glass is sandstone, given to me by the lovely Sue, looks really old, much nicer in person.  Forgive crappy paper towel background. Janet

Margram

I've recently started making up my beads to sell - and I'm slightly dazed that they are actually selling! ::)

Multicolour pendant

Rubino pendant

Seashell bracelet by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog