finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemeton

Another reversible cuff - salvaged from disaster when a bead broke just as I was trimming the last loose end  ::) Such a pity, I'll have to keep it now!

Three beaded bead pendants (lousy pic because it was getting dark - sorry - but hooray for Di's ribbons!  ;D)

And a ten-minute pendant with one of Jane's gorgeous focals and more of that sexy black ribbon (sneaky peeky at a potential 'quick make' project for next month's FHFteam blog post  ;))

That pendant is going to have to come off its ribbon though. It's sitting in the box yelling 'LABRADORITE!' at me...  :)
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

MyPrecious

Hiya, more jewellery from me! ;D

This is a rather long necklace (80cm) where I used one of my hollow lampwork beads, labradorite and emerald rondelles, freshwater pearls and sterling silver:

Limerick - emeralds, labradorite and pearls by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

Kathy

My website

Lush!

I've been lavishly chucking Kaz's frit round lately, like its going out of fashion - and as soon as I saw Di Sandland's textured clasp I knew it would be a great match.

Sand, Sun and Sparkle by LushLampwork, on Flickr

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Emerald

I asked Glenn if he could make me a Square Flower Implosion Cab ;D and being the star he is, he did.  Ive just finished this as a commission for a customer

2011-11-09 by jowalker2368, on Flickr
Jo

www.etsy.com/shop/jowalker68
www.jowalkerstudiojeweller.co.uk
www.flickr.com/account

JKC

Poppies by jntcasey, on Flickr

Ring and ear wires by Miz George, thanks.  Used my one of my own interchangeable pendant for necklace.  Janet

Blue Kiln Beads

I have been working on a  necklace to go with a new top, but I'm not sure if its finished, I might add some more beads or change the chain for leather or cotton cord...

The fabric

Fabric Sample by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

A work in progress by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

A shot with all the beads and buttons....

A session inspired by fabric sample by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Thanks for looking  :)
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

Helen G

I made some bails that come with options  ;D

These are them

11IMG_4650 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr     

10IMG_4662 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr 

7IMG_4651 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

And if you wire your bead onto a trigger clasp you can change it or wear the bail as a dainty silver pendant  ;D

8IMG_4664 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

9IMG_4661 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

Chameleon

...I think it must be something in the air re interchangeable things this week  ;D I made myself a new long necklace that I can add bhb's too (similar in style to the troll ones) i put a clasp on the bottom so I can add different semi precious or lampwork drops and then the bhb's simply go over the chain and clasp and rest on the ring of the drop.

cbeadies

:D  Beads are slowly taking over the house, piling up on windowsills and shelves... so I decided to make a few more of my favourite ones into jewellery. I kept this rainbow bead necklace very simple so as not to detract from the beads.
Thanks for looking!  :)

Purple Cobwebs

Quite pleased how these turned out.

Now for the difficult bit, pricing them!!!! I may wimp out and keep the bracelet for me!!!
Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Margram

Some bits and pieces I've been making for Christmas present commissions :)

Pendant - hollow lampwork by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr

Lampwork pendant necklace by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr

Lampwork heart lentils by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

poledra1958

As I do not actually own any clothes with spots on.  For our wear your spots day at work I made myself a silver spots necklace.

HH on Bulk,

Dee Dee

Here are a couple of pendants I made for a commission.  I struggled with handing over the teal one particularly, I love it - when matched with one of Diane's beautiful silk strings it just sang to me!  I will have to make myself another!

ARBeads

I made these for my sisters 40th birthday, there was a ring as well but I seem to have lost the photie. Forgotten how much fun chainmaille can be.

IMG_2959_edited-1 by A & R Jewellery, on Flickr

IMG_2949_edited-1 by A & R Jewellery, on Flickr

She loved them x
Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

Lakelady

I have just finished these, using MizGeorge's lovely silver cufflink findings, for a dear friends birthday present.  I hope he likes them!

103_2591 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art