finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaysieMay

I just bought a great book between Christmas and New Year and found the inspiration to make this bracelet - it's for me, and although not perfect, I'm really pleased with it!

Toffee bracelet 003 by Gaysie May Designs, on Flickr

The only components I haven't made are the shell and the bead caps on one of the beads.  I can't wait for the post to pick up again, I've just ordered a ton (slight exaggeration) of silver wire!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Pat from Canvey

I saw a bit about micro macrame in a library book and decided to try a choker. Here's one using 1mm leather thong and using square knots.
The bead is a reworking of a failed goddess. I cleaned out the bead release and remelted the glass, putting a little simple decoration on it. Mustn't waste glass you know. The bead is secured with some other square knots and the ends sealed with PVA glue.

Magpie

So here's what she got..

Bombay sapphire earrings by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Bombay sapphire earrings by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr
Don't look too closely at the second pair there's a really dodgy loop on one of them.

mizgeorge

It's not often I'd say I was pleased someone had broken a bead, but on this occasion I had to! Just finished for the lovely Sandy - not slumped, just set as is (it was a lovely clean break!).

skring3 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

skring1 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

helenfc

These are some of the pieces of jewellery I made for our college Christmas sale, some of them sold, the rest will be popping into my etsy shop on Monday! :) hope you like!

008 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

007 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

003 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

And my wee space in the cabinet!! Rubbish photo I know, but I'm proud of it! ;D

014 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Thanks for looking x

chipperpottery

Well after my awful day at the tourch yesterday, here is what I made this week.
Sangria and Triton swirls.

P1000166 by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

Picture not brilliant, I am getting used to a new camera.

jammie

My daughter made me this lovely bracelet in jens pind linkage for me for crimbo it was her first chainmaille. The bighole beads are some I have been collecting from folks on here.  :)

DSC02005 by jeanie- Ceardannan Jewellery, on Flickr

mizgeorge

Some amazingly blue beads from Kay turned into a proper set (not something I do very often). I was going to add more bits, but they told me not to! I used some of my new capped headpins on the earrings, and I'm pleased with how they worked.

kset1 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Also from Kay, this heart bead with feathered enamels is just delicious - and needed so little to finish it off

feathered heart fibula by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And then I remembered this little guy from Les - I love playing with continuous wire as a change from fabricated frames, and this was what happened

alienfibula by mizgeorge, on Flickr

He has his more sensible side too

notalienfibula by mizgeorge, on Flickr

I'm back in love with making pins and things this year. I really should get round to listing some of them (hate that bit.....)

★★Terri★★

I got this lovely Baby Bear bead from Pam (Maple Glass Beads) in the Floral Swap - and I've made it into a fibula for my mum.  She is bear mad.....and it's her birthday (well it was last wednesday.....and I've been a bad daughter and not gone to see her yet).  She will love this to bits......and forgive me!!!!

Thank you Pam for such a lovely bead.....and thank you Helen for sending it my way.

It's the first fibula that I have made that I am happy with and is not being taken apart and going in the scrap pot ;D

CarrieH

I finally made something to show off this Sublime bead:

P170111_14.09 by CARRIE&CO, on Flickr

P170111_14.21 by CARRIE&CO, on Flickr

Love it!
Carrie x
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Dee Dee

I'm loving orange at the moment!

ScarletLeonard

Cause I think I have it...

Got rather bored making earwires and saw my thick wire sitting there looking lonely so I thought I would have a play and use some orphans in the process.
Only on silver plated but a play is a play and it was much more interesting than bend, loop, deburr.

Fibulas by Scarlet Leonard, on Flickr

edited to put in a slightly larger pic

shaz

Not sure if this pic is too big, just got new laptop and cant get on flickr (wont let me sign in) so had to try photobucket
Sharon x

The Tartan Trout

I have finally managed to put together some bits using my own beads. Another first, sorting out flicker and uploading onto here. Not fantastic...but certainly not sweetcorn :) ( hope this works)

P1289441 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

P1289473 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

Pat from Canvey

A week or so I posted a picture of a guinevere knot done in leather cord. I've added green wine bottle beads and made it up into a necklace. The freehand heart at the bottom is also wine bottle.