finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tartan Trout

They are definetly getting better, and even I would wear these and I am unbelievably fussy  ;D
Recognise the ribbon? :P

P3039715 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

P3039698 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

SallyB

Hello Everyone

I made these earrings a little while ago and really love them.

I've become a really big fan of Bones and wanted to make some I could imagine Brennan wearing.

Sally
xxx

Pam

I had the most wonderful day with our lovely George (Harper East-Mizgeorge) learning to bezel cabs. Here are the two pieces I made which I am so proud of THANK YOU GEORGE XXXxxxxx
The ring cab is one from the talented Julie HB, the dichroic cab is one of my own.

Shirl

Antique silver bracelet....the glass colour I mean, not the silver work ;)

I made this last night and am getting better with the wire work I think.

Lush!

I was invited to participate in an exhibition taking place at Broadfield House Glass Museum, from 12 March to 4 September, entitled "Beside the Seaside" (eeeeeek, so exciting!! ;D)

Apologies if you've already seen the pics on Flickr, but here's a selection of my jewellery and buttons that they will be displaying.

Cornish Coast bracelet by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Mediterranean Beach heart necklace by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Mediterranean Beach rockpool buttons by LushLampwork, on Flickr

The museum is in Kingswinford, just off the same main road in Stourbridge that links the Bonded Warehouse, Ruskin Centre, Plowden & Thompson and the Red House Cone.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Frenchie

Hello...These are my first ever photos on here, please be gentle..... ;D

First is a copper bracelet  - I'm a silver girl really but thought I would give it a go.  The necklace is a chunky little number...(maybe too chunky?) threaded with some greek ceramic beads.

Blue Kiln Beads

You might recognise the beads from last week's gallery.  Here is a pair of earrings and a necklace, I hope she likes it.... 

Leaf Green Commission 014 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Leaf Green Commission 007 by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Yvette x
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

flowerjasper

my dad asked my to make my cousin a stretchy bracelet for her birthday, she chose the colours from a bracelet i was wearing, gellys sty, ivory and i think avacado, sis, kaz`s murrini ( which i think looks fantastic)
then etched ( yes it is tiny.. she has skinny wrists  ;))

sandy

Dee Dee

Our lovely Kaz asked me to make something for her best buddy here in Oz for her 50th (I do hope she doesn't look through the forum!).

I hope she likes them!

They have one of Diane's beautiful silk strings which matches perfectly (thank you Diane!).

Steph x

Dee Dee

Not sure if I posted the last one, but this is my latest attempt at Viking Knit - really pleased with it!

Shirl

I made another bracelet with my gorgeous new opal rose glass, with a bit of R. mystic biege to decorate. I am loving this colour :)

I made simple beads in different shapes to show off the colour to try out the new glass, and loved the colour so much I ended up using some real pearls and making a bracelet.

It is my first attempt at a threaded wire bracelet.

Shirl

I made another bracelet, I think I am liking this wire bending lark :D

The Tartan Trout

Not so secretly pleased with this one :D :D. Terra 2 encased nuggets. I know it should go for sale but I have accidently made it to fit me perfectly  ;D ;D ;D

P3249967 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

Shirl

I have made a large BHB 3cm long and threaded it onto a leather lariat with silver ends. The bead can be removed and threaded onto silk or chain, whatever she likes (she is a Trollbead fan).

The lariat is 1 metre long and can be worn as a long necklace, doubled up as a short one or wound round the wrist and tied as a bracelet. She could add some of her silver charms if she wants to as well.

The photo is a bit dark, sorry, and it does not show up the DH Triton twistie on the bead. I made some earings to match.

I hope she likes it  :)

Shirl

Here is a copper bangle made with my lampies and inspiration from the book "Bead on a wire"

I loved making this :)

I would like to say a big "Thank you" to mizgeorge who helped me with my problem with tarnish resisting copper wire, and the Los.