finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veebee

This one will be winging it's way to Emma for the Flame Off auction, hope someone bids for it lol!
My lampies, seed beads, sterling and a little blue/green freshwater pearl:

It's really dull now, these are the beads in the sunshine!

Thanks for looking  :)
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

mizgeorge

A double sided cabochon pendant :)

Amazing cabs by the lovely Julie HB. And it's now round my neck!!

DSC01797 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

DSC01798 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Blue Kiln Beads

A little while I posted a picture of some beads I made to match an outfit I bought.  Well I finally managed to get a necklace, earrings and bracelet made

Coordinating Necklace by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Coordinating Beau Bangle II by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Coordinating Earrings by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

I'm really pleased with the earrings, it is my first attempt at making my own ear wires.  :)
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

CarrieH

www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

kathsd

I made these for a colleage at work, as a present for his wife, now she's not known for her over reaction but apparently said "they'll do" and hasn't taken them off since!!

the worst bit was drilling a hole in the silver at the top for a jump ring, tense moment there!
I think I'm going to have to make some for me to keep, but with brighter coloured beads.

kath

Blue Kiln Beads

I had a table at a pamper evening the other night.  I was approached by a male fellow stallholder (a hypnotist) for a bangle.  So I have come up with this

Beau Bangle Man by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Beau Bangle Man II by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

I would appreciate any feedback from any chaps out there.......

I used murrini and twisties from Jolene  ;)
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

cbeadies

I've been making bracelets this weekend - the colourful dotty one is a belated birthday present for my niece.

thanks for looking!

flowerjasper

kate ( sublime beads) has a tutorial on her site for supernova beads,
i used kalypso instead of ekho ( the combinations of base /reducing glass are vast)
the colours are lovely so a big thank you to kate for the tutorial  ;D

and a bead close up.

sandy

Kalorlo

I had the beads all ready in time, but was frantically putting them together very late on the Wednesday night, so I stayed with very simple! (I was out of hammered rings, too, else I'd have attached the focal to one). I'll probably remake it a little... eventually... to add more silver and a clasp rather than just tying it. But I'm wearing it this week too because I really like it  :D

I've included the beads on their own too, because there were less reflections at that angle. The murrini were from Kaz's broken biskwits selection  :)

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

CindiDee

I'm not often brave enough to post any pictures on here but I recently completed a short study evening class in Foundation Silversmithing and wanted to show you my final pieces. I have signed up for the Intermediate course next year and want to be sure I'm not wasting my time and money! I know there are some seriously talented silversmiths on the forum so all feedback, good or bad, would be much appreciated as I don't have anyone other than hubby as a sounding board and he's understandably biased  ;D ;D

Sorry for the blurry first photo (and the hog!!)

Thanks
Cindy
x

Jessamine

I've never posted any pictures of my jewellery here before because I always feel like a bit of a fraud seeing as I don't make my own beads, but these bits are some of my first hallmarked pieces and I'm quite pleased with them, and I thought I'd be brave and share  :D

Necklace

Lilac 1 copy by Jessamine Designs, on Flickr
Gorgeous beads by Isabelle Anderson & sterling & hilltribe silver.

Another necklace

Touch of Magic 2 by Jessamine Designs, on Flickr
Beads by Clare Scott. I love the way these beads change colour in the light, just magical. Teamed with sterling & hilltribe silver.

And finally a bracelet

un-named purple 2 copy by Jessamine Designs, on Flickr
More of Izzy's wonderful beads teamed with silver. I'm a bit in love with this, but purposefully made it too big for my little wrists to try and stop myself from keeping it lol  :D

There are more piccies of each piece on my flickr if anyone is interested, hope you guys don't mind me posting even though the beads aren't my own  :-[

The Tartan Trout

Recognise the silver tags? Beads by me :)

P4240386 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

cbeadies

I've been making a couple of summery necklaces using coloured cord, my first attempts at micro-macrame.
thanks for looking!

Jill  :)

The Tartan Trout

We all have in jokes with  friends. No idea how this one started, but the phrase 'your special...yes short bus special' is used between Kathy and I. It is not meant to be offensive in anyway to anybody. I asked Di if she could come up with something on a tag that I could make into a keyring/bag charm as a present. Unfortunately I made thee most pretty of frit nuggets and every blinking one was cracked!!! So last minute was use what I had lying around. She was happy :)

P4270398 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

P4270399 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr