finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LampyLou

I'm rather pleased with these beads, but is it "Balanced" as a necklace, should I use heavier chain?

012 by Skarda Glass, on Flickr

010 by Skarda Glass, on Flickr

Can you let me know what you think?

Julia x

The Tartan Trout

I bought some of George's chain cufflinks. Rather than beads I made a couple of discs...simple, yet I think quite effective :)

P9283355 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

poledra1958

Ok not the Wol from winnie the pooh, but then I call all owls wol.

First week back at my silver smithing classes last week and I started this project from a recent magazine (sorry of the top of my head I can not remember if it was Making Jewellery or Beads and Beyond).  He is apaproximately 3cm high but as soon as I saw the project I knew I had to try him.  Now I am trying to work out if I can do a Cat in a similar vein to match.

I finished him last night. The rivetting on one of his eyes is a bit off but I have not done that before.

HH on Bulk,

CarrieH

I bought these beautiful beads from Ilona a couple of months back and today they spoke to me and asked to be made into this:

Think it will have pride of place at the coming craft fayres.

I also made up the beads that I won in the charity auction at Di East's - they were made by Kate, Julie and Kaz at a silver glass day they had.  This one is a keeper   ;):

Carrie x
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Pandanimal

It has been such a fantastic day. I spent loads of time outside and took loads of photos of some finished items.

Here are some of them.

My sons 18th necklace.                             Wire wrapped bead bracelet.                     Big hole pebbles on rubber bracelet. 

More big hole pebbles on rubber bracelet.     SIS beads bracelet "Miss Scarlet"                SIS beads bracelet "Eastern Grey"

Pebble Necklace and Brown Seaglass.

I do hope you will all forgive the hog. I took over 300 photos all together of 20 different pieces.

Julia :D

chipperpottery

This is what I have made today.
After a 999 call to George and screaming help  :o she sorted out my problem.
So now they are finished. Sorry a really bad photo, but it was a click and go.

Silver studs by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

chipperpottery

Finished this yesterday, was pleased with the end result. Still need to PPP, but silver is so expensive that rejects are a expensive way of practicing.

Blue Reflection Silver Ring by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

The Tartan Trout

I got a new batch of Iris Orange and have been really struggling with it. These turned out not too bad :) As usual, rock crystal, Swarovskis and silver :)

PA063477 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

GaysieMay

Yes - I finally finished the necklace I've been making - all I was waiting for was some gunmetal jump rings!  Then of course I needed some sun to take a photo!

necklace - autumn 030 by GaysieMay, on Flickr

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Veebee

...... Finish the bracelet but I ran out of findings  :'(

My lampies, wood, rhodonite and sterling:

'Scuse teh rubbish phots, I really need to sort me a light box  ::)
Thanks for looking  ;D
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

nemeton

You have probably seen these elsewhere but I don't seem to have shown them on here - and since I love an excuse to show off a nice big tassel or two, here they are  :P
Two versions of my 'Carmen Miranda' necklace with mostly Tan lampies. The one on the right is mine, all mine; the one on the left will shortly be off Down Under to its new owner.

Lampie pron at its finest, as I'm sure you will agree. Here is a bit more...  :P
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

nemeton

Not lampwork, but undeniably purple...
An amulet bag and a little bracelet from the leftovers

And a purple charm bracelet and earrings

Now I'm looking forward to getting my seed beads out again!
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

mizgeorge

I finally pulled my finger out yesterday and got some rings made :)

a couple of busy days by mizgeorge, on Flickr

There might be the odd grubby bit in evidence as they haven't had their final spit and polish yet.

Cabs by Julie, Julie, Kay and Becky (and I so want to say Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub now..... ;D)

fionaess

Just a couple or three boro and los copper bracelets - made with my own boro beads and  all my own copper wirework

P1000385 by Fiona1953, on Flickr

P1000382 by Fiona1953, on Flickr

P1000381 by Fiona1953, on Flickr

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

mizgeorge

I haven't made one of these for a few weeks - and I always love doing them.

Mummy bangle for a new (first) baby. Pink tourmalines for mother and baby - both October birthdays, and an emerald for daddy.

mummy bangle by mizgeorge, on Flickr

The bezels are made from gold recycled from an old earring!