finished jewellery 2010

Started by mizgeorge, January 22, 2010, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lampworklover

DD came home yesterday and asked me if I would make a necklace as a present for one of her teachers. 'No problem' I said.......then she told me she needed it for today, the (student) teacher is leaving this afternoon  :o

Anyway, inspired by Jacqui (A String of Beads), and a rather fab necklace that DH bought from her for my birthday, this is what I came up with...

....hope she likes it!

lampworklover

Have had these beadies lying around for a bit, and thought they needed to be put to work...

sparrow

One of my student teachers asked me whether I could make a hummingbird necklace....I remembered the YouTube tut by Roger Childs and set to it :)

oh, well, and...just because I've shown him *everywhere* else......Rufus the rat ring topper :)

He's already asked for friends ;D ;D

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Kalorlo

:D

Finished my necklace. I ended up taking off the rather crap end crimps and used coils of wire instead. The finish isn't wonderful but I like it a lot better like this! It has a swan neck hook that I'm not photographing too closely  ;)

Orphan beads by Sarah Downton and Greek ceramic spacers on waxed cotton cord.

jammie

these fishes were made by my sisters friend and she asked if I would make them up into a bracelet for her.... I made the lampies all by myself, first piece of jewellery with my beads ...do hope she will like it!  :)

alchemist

Here is a bracelet I've made for my neices' 18th birthaday. The beads are from StoneyMarie (Etsy)
[/img]

Karen x

MyPrecious

Sorry for those who've seen this already!

I've created a glass beads orphanage ! They were lonely... so I put them all together for a whole new life! :D

Thanks for looking!
Kathy

My website

flowerjasper

these are the beads from the gallery made up,
i love this blue  ;)

also in pink

sandy x

mizgeorge

I've had the pliers out ;) It's 17.5mm wide, for a long-fingered lady who wanted something a bit different for a middle finger. Over 350 rings in there!

Louise Menzies

Here are a few from me this week :)

This one is a bead Trudi made for me  ;D.... so its alll mine  :D

Louise x
Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

Annelyse

...I really want to show you a sun-catcher I have made for my kid's brilliant teacher who is retiring. Beads by me  and hammered rings by Mizgeorge.  It was really hard to photograph!

Linz

I've finished a couple of pieces recently and I thought I'd show them. Apologies if you have already seen these already, but I am trying to show more of my pieces!  :)

First up is a commissioned bracelet I made:

I used my own lampwork beads in beautiful Sangre and M. Red glasses, with lots of Swarovskis and Sterling Silver!

Next is another commissioned piece:

Made using my bobbly beads in light aqua (one of my favourite glasses!) and cobalt blue.

Then I made a couple of teddy bear pendants to list in my shop - I am slightly in love with these as I woke up with a picture of them in my head and was really pleased with how they turned out:

I used colour co-ordinated Swarovskis and I etched my teddy beads once I had made them to give them that soft "teddy bear" feel!

I've lots more exciting pieces in the pipeline, am just waiting for the deliveries to get here to start!!  :D I hope you like my jewellery!  :)
My website: http://www.punkypuppy.co.uk
Linz x

bavarianbeads

experiments with silver glass...  :)

Manu

mizgeorge

My lovely stepfather has a new grandson this week. He asked me to make something for his daughter in law that celebrated her three children. So here's an interlocked set of three bangles, each hung with an initial and birthstone charm.

Mand

Here's some pieces I've made up for the summer craft fair I'm doing tomorrow.
(And a MAHOOOOSIVE thanks to Vicki for putting my pics on Photobucket :-*)  Sorry for the hog.  Thanks for looking.

The nuggety beads on this bracelet were made with Ocean

A matching necklace

A gift for an auntie

And another blue lariat thingy

A "tasselly" necklace (according to Vicki ;))

and a necklace I'd hoped to keep but someone bought it at the last craft fair  :o

Mand x