finished jewellery 2010

Started by mizgeorge, January 22, 2010, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilley

One for my sister

DSCF3386_crop by Lilley Beads, on Flickr

One for my niece (main beads made using the instructions in Passing the Flame, my thanks to Corrina, I changed the colours a bit, partly because I didn't have the ones Corrina used and partly because I wanted ones my niece would like and partly so they might be a bit different)

DSCF3389_crop by Lilley Beads, on Flickr

and one for me

DSCF3396_crop by Lilley Beads, on Flickr

All using my new presses - so not so many beads getting stuck now!
Glass - lampworked, blown, kilncast or fused and slumped, it's all good!

jammie

my DD took these photos for me so i thought I would post them. 

:)crystal caves

dragon slayer

Pat from Canvey

I've only just got around to finishing off these braids. The green is leather thonging while the rest are made with cotton cord so that they can be spruced up if they get soiled. The last one is a sixteen strand hollow braid with a necklet threaded through. Sorry, don't remember the proper name. All a bit wacky but I prefer wacky to girly girly.

Pat from Canvey

This is the necklace I made with the Fimo beads from Dizzy Di's Fimo course last saturday. I've only used silver plate wire as the links take between 8 and 9 inches each depending on whether a bead is included on them. They are joined with aluminium green coated jump rings.

lampworkbyamy

Here is a bracelet I made with some of my "blueberry pie" lentil beads.

maho

Since my beady skills aren't quite there yet I have been buying beads from Julie. I absolutely ADORE her work. I LOVE it.

Here are some things I made using her beads

DSC_0137.jpg by marrem, on Flickr

DSC_0141.jpg by marrem, on Flickr

And one with beads that I made myself using a lentil press

DSC_0018.jpg by marrem, on Flickr

Lush!

In between making buttons, buttons, buttons I've been using Manda's chunky mandrels to make toggles for simple bracelets.

With seed beads  (silver bars by George, of course!)

Toggle Bracelets by LushLampwork, on Flickr

On leather

Adjustable bracelets on leather by LushLampwork, on Flickr

And I've got a few unfinished sets to take to Stourbridge

Toggle sets by LushLampwork, on Flickr

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

elburnzo

total hog and i think im prouder (word?) of the fact i managed to get some pics which show how vibrant the colours are! these are made from spectrum glass and are all about 10cm square  and will eventually go on my etsy if i can get my bum in gear!

ive also just uploaded loads of jewellery to my flickr but didnt want to post alllllllll the pics here, so please have a wee look on my flickr n let me know what u think!

lampworkbyamy

Here are a few pieces I made recently.

This bracelet features the cutest little fishy charm, and a seashell clasp.

These earrings are just simple frit beads with silvered ivory stringer... but I love how elegant they look.

Charli

I am back from sunny Scotland! I get to torch again! I'm also unemployed, so even more time to torch!

And I've been busy:

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Nia

I'm sorry I haven't been posting on here lately, but what with being away selling for much of the summer, I haven't had all that many new pieces to show, and anything new I reckon a lot of you have seen either on Flickr or FB. But I had to show you these two necklaces which I've made in the last few days, from a couple of sets of our Fi's new boro beads.
Some of the shots are in natural daylight, the way I normally photograph, but a few are in outdoor sunlight in order to show off the glass.
The blue necklace has the addition of gorgeous irridescent kyanite, and the hot pink one has mystic quartz nuggets as well as clusters of pink sapphires, amethyst, garnet and carnelian.
Hope you like!
Nia xx

www.gemwaithnia.co.uk
www.flickr.com/photos/gemwaithnia/

Fruddy

Today is the first day that I have ever worn my own work!

I will not be doing it after today, as my beads have not yet been kiln annealed and until they are I don't want them to break, so they will go back into the jar for a while!!  But! I just HAD to have one day of wearing my Troll bracelets made with my own beads! ;D

The silver beads are Trolls but all the glasswork is my efforts.  It was a real buzz to go to work this morning wearing stuff that I had made myself!

Here's a pic.   Not everyone's taste, I know, as some of the beads are rather chunky!

;D

MyPrecious

Hiya!

Here's something I finished this evening :

Winter Rose by kathrynlidia, on Flickr

Winter Rose by kathrynlidia, on Flickr

It was made with one of my encased roses beads, white pearls, Swarovski crystals and sterling silver.

Thanks for looking! :)
Kathy

My website

Veebee

But I finally made something  ;D

I'm calling this the "Cherry Blossom Sky" range, as I am putting together a bracelet and earrings too. This is my own lampwork with crystal chips and sterling.

Need to get a better pic, but you get the idea  ;)

Thanks
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/