finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizgeorge

(and I nearly forgot....)

fibula by mizgeorge, on Flickr

This is one of my absolute favourite beads this year, from the lovely Ms Lush - thank you Julie!

mizgeorge

I got my grubby little mitts on this astonishingly gorgeous cab from Julie HB, and it had to be a ring. It's over an inch across, but surprisingly comfortable to wear and the rainbows felt like a little bit of sunshine at a very gloomy time of year.

maluku ring by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Lilley

I've been making mice as little Christmas gifts for the table on Christmas day - here they are en masse:

many mice by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr
and a closer picture of the green & black one and the red one

Mouse - green and black 2 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr

mouse - red by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr
Did also make a bracelet

blue lampwork bracelet 2 by Lilley Glass Designs, on Flickr
If you fancy seeing more - I've made a few vases too then have a look at my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LilleyGlassDesigns
Hope you enjoy them, thanks for looking!
Happy Christmas to everyone!
Karen  ;D
Glass - lampworked, blown, kilncast or fused and slumped, it's all good!

Lush!

I'm so excited about this gift but I can't show the pic off on Flickr or Facebook yet in case she sees it!

My sis asked for earrings for Christmas, but I got a bit carried away

Its an 8 compartment box with 16 (!!) pairs of earring dangly bits, 2 pairs of George's small V earwires (cos my sis loses everything so I thought I'd better give her at least 2 pairs) and a pair of hoops.

Here's a closer look at some of the earrings I'm really chuffed with - and thanks to Trudi for the dichro.

(the pair on the right were heavily "inspired" by a set I saw on Etsy  8))

And here's all of them!  They're all finished off with a little jump ring so they easily slide on and off the earwires, apart from the discs which are intended to go on the hoops.

Earwires, headpins and jump rings by George.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

mizgeorge

All a bit last minute, but done :)

My sister only gets two pairs of earrings (she may desert me and go to be Julie's sister instead!). Beautiful beads from Claire Morris and Izzy Anderson.

earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

She's having a rockpool pendant too - commissioned by my mother to give to her :)

rockpool pendant by mizgeorge, on Flickr

For my mother, a necklace and earrings made with some of Rays' fab hollows. I made a sterling bead in the same shape to match

hollows necklace & earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And for my very trendy nephews, cufflinks, with some fab beads from Emma Ralph and Claire Morris

cufflinks by mizgeorge, on Flickr

cbeadies

I made this for a friend whose birthday is on New Year's Day.  :)

nemea

Since I've made any jewellery. It's nice to be back!

Grace by nemea designs, on Flickr