gallery archive 09

Started by Sarah, December 29, 2008, 03:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veebee

Hola!
Well, it is an new month, so it is time for a new S & T for us Newbies  ;D I'm kicking off (if you don't mind) with some dot practise...I will give more explaination on the FHF Team blog later this week!!

These are Dk ivory with Ekho, and they look much prettier in person, I promise!! There is just no way to photograph the purple MOP effect that happens with this glass  :P

Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

soulsilver

turnedlight

Is there really no show and tell yet?
Here's what I've been up to today, making aurae cubes for another bracelet..

and some hearts with my new(ish) press from mrumru, and I added the wings on a whim.. :)

kathryn

Lush!

They're great Kathryn!  I sold a winged heart recently, a lady liked it cos it matched her tattoo  ;D

I've got a 2 day fair this weekend and should be working like the clappers on "production" beads, but I've been verrry distracted by EDP and raku

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Kaz

Love those cubes and have already commented on flickr on your amazing new beads Julie!
I haven't had much time for making so just a few from me!
Simple bumpies

Some hearts using Diane's press

And a yarn-inspired set - ink blue, periwinkle and lavender - such a nice mix!

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Dreams of Glass

Gorgeous Kaz, especially the yarn inspired set  :o  :)

Have a few to show myself, I really enjoyed the Kitty swap and it gave me a few idea which I've played with..

Kitties with balls of wool

Kitty with fairy light

Chrismas Key, it was Oh that noticed that the cut out of the key looks like a Christmas Tree  :)

:)

Ingrid                         
xx

kaatje

Wow! Love all the beads so far!
Bruntie: Those kitties are cuuuuute!
Kaz: inkblue, periwinkle and lavender: what a gorgeous combination!
Lush: you did incredible things with the EDP and raku!
Turnedlight: Those aurae cubes are very pretty! They'll make a beautiful bracelet!

Last week I was in an Autumn mood, maybe a bit dark but I do like the outcome:

Sorry for the bad pictures but it stopped raining for 3 minutes or so and I did have to do a very rushy job!
Love, Karin

suzanneC

Well here's my second effort this week.  Can't make round beads only Christmas decorations!!!

sublimekate

I can't belive I'm having the chance to kick off a Show and Tell  ;D

It's 6.15pm Chaps, what's wrong  ??? (Or have I missed something  :D)

OK here goes, bit of a mish mash but this is what I've been up to...........

A bumpy Gaia BHB

Finally had a little play with my Chalcedony

Some encased Ekho Rounds

And a set from playing with Aurae and Luna

Lets see yours then  :)
Kate xxx

glasseyeyes

Love the sublime beads!

Hope no one minds I posted in the last show and tell as well by mistake!  Sorry....

Dawn

suzanneC

I was so impressed with Jenniwren's beads, that I just had to have a go and see if I could
conquer those retched dots.  Well here's my efforts, I feel a lot happier now about 'dotting', seem
to have got the hang of it I think, I'm concentrating so hard I've almost put my fingers in the flame many
times, picked up a couple of burns again the other day when I picked up a mandrel out of the kiln!!!!  duh!!!

Jennie Lamb

Hey lovely beads, Nat I love those sets, that little pink sparkly one looks good enought to eat....I can do bumps but I cant do sets.....just can't get beads to be the same size.  Tracy that green is lovely.  Krysia I love those hearts and ur stage manager looks like my cat Dudley!!  They are just SO helpful aren't they LOLx  I also have a 9 month lakie terrier and she insists on walking me around to the shed everytime i go out there regardless of what she is up to it has become HER JOB!!  and Is your christmas tree going to be full of those lovely stars?

So am I allowed to post a couple more......

Snuck those in there  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey Suzanne yours look lovely, mine are big 22mm across which means more space for patterns and spots I think those smaller ones are far more difficult to do......I know what you mean about burnt fingers LOL!  I find stringers really difficult I have to have a punty or use a slim rod my stringers just turn into a huge blob before I even realise what is going on!!

Have a good day everyone x

MangoBeads

Kate and Dawn lovely beads - Kate you make silver glass rock ! Scubeadoo love the  green bubbly bead . A few from me for this week snowed ubder with fairs for the bnext 2 weeks  :o

Rockpooljewels

Lufferly beads as per usual....love em all....

been busy this week, not lots of beading time but had a go at a few new styles for me...and came up with my silly hug beads!!!! lol well we all need a hug eh? The idea came to me whilst folding a stripey jumper, and I was trying to make a bead to look like a hug! hope it's not too mad a concept....heh heh

here they be

oz shell

Star

another star with 4 points!!! lol

Hug beads

Hug beads in green

Sorry if this is hoggy xx

Glass..Glass..Glorious Glass...nothing quite like it for draining your cash!!!!!

http://www.rockpooljewels.etsy.com
http://rockpooljewels.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockpooljewels/

pixiewillow

Ooooooooooooo those hug beads are a wicked idea!!  ;D

Heres what i made the other day, a custom order

Lorna xx
www.pixiewillow.etsy.com
www.pixiewillowdesigns.com
A mans idea of multi tasking is breathing & blinking at the same time.