Started by Sarah, December 29, 2008, 03:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnedlight

Wow, did you make the spider murrini?
I am on a roll this week, here's some more - 

kathryn x :)
kathryn

Lush!

Wow Kathryn, keep it up!  They're all fab! 

I just posted this pic in the thread about Gunmetal, hope nobody minds me adding it here too.

CIM mojito and sangre with CIM gunmetal spots - and oxidised silver to match  :D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Dragonfire Glass

Chameleon

a not so little one to show, with a platinum core and 18ct gold caps. Big for a bracelet bead I think it may have to live on a necklace !!

The air did turn mildly blue when I cored it I have to confess but I am pleased with it now  ;D

Steampunkglass

Another great show and tell! Sooo much lovely stuff!  ;D

I've been continuing the shaving theme, this time brushes with boro and dichroic glass;

kaatje

Those brushes are to die for! Must persuade DH to shave wet so that I can give him one!

I've been playing this week with silverglass and succeeded (I think) in capturing some real depth in this bead:

Love, Karin

Winny

Hope I'm classed as a Newby cause I'm not brve enough to put it in the real show and tell, I've had my torch since April

just had my first 100 annealed so I can make things with them,

The hearts are bulleye and I've been playing with dots and sets and the cat cracked but he was glued because he was me frist try at a critter

Winny

A few more to show - I'll stop now

MyPrecious

Hey everyone :)

I'm just passing by quickly to show this :

Kathy

My website

afina

This is a great S&T! Lovely florals, stunning beads with silver! I love the bead with the crackled gold, cute turtles. And those floral murrini are great! Respect for the silver core beads, so beautifully made! And those hearts have a great shape, the oxidized silver goes so well with the gunmetal. And the brush with dichro-knob would make a perfect gift for my father!

I am learning how to blow hollow beads at the moment. The first ones didn't come out, most broke during the process.

But some were OK and I made myself a necklace with them:
Regards, Verena
Glasperlenwerk - My bead-site with blog (German) - http://www.glasperlenwerk.at
Vetromagic - Frit and fritblends in COE 104 - http://shop.vetromagic.at

Edi (Edith)

these sre cobolt blue myuki beads and silver sead beads, made into a lariat with hand made pure silver double heart catch made from PMC by me.

Hand made beads by me and bead caps by Mizgeorge, my hand made sterling silver connections and wire wrapped small beads in sterling silver wire.

just a couple of projects from me
Edi
Nana to 5 beautiful girls

suzanneC

Another few from me.  Have been trying out Chalcedoney but not sure whether I'm getting the right effect or not.

had a go at 'storming' but not terribly effective, have bought the tutorial so will have to practice lots.

Also do you think this looks like an artists palette?  I'm trying to make something to put on a key ring to give to my fellow
artists at a class that I attend, or can anyone think of anything else.

Bobbo

Hi,

here's a couple of sets of earrings:

Effetre transparent purple with silver melted in and etched.

CIM Sangre.

Both of these are are just some ideas I've been playing with tonight,comments more than welcome  :)

Rob.

turnedlight

I couldn't find the new show and tell.. sorry if I shouldn't be starting this..
A combination I'm really happy with, reichenbach pink lady and triton and aurae..

:)

Also, I'm rather loving this chalcedony :)

Kathryn x
kathryn

julieHB

It is absolutely chucking it down outside, and it is very dark and gloomy and cold! This is for everyone who needs a bit of sparkle in their lives:

The sparkle beads are as per Christina's tutorial, and the bicone spacers are all aurae.

(apologies to all who are getting fed up of my sparkly beads. I am trying so many different things at the mo, what with new presses and tools, and are not creating a lot of show-worthy stuff)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr