gallery archive 09

Started by Sarah, December 29, 2008, 03:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maikki

What a beautiful show and tell this week!

Here is mine, back to basics -thing again. It is made of white, CiM Leaky Pen and Efftre Mosaic blue. Today happens to be our Independence day and cause our flag is blue and white, the name of the set is Happy Birfday, Finland.

Maija-Leena

Jay9

I like the little snowman on the right, he's cute!

Here is one of mine which has gone to a new home recently  ;D

[url]=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2777/4163739881_c62094b880_m.jpg][url]

I must remember to take some close up shots of beads BEFORE I make them into something  ::)

I was going to post some more pics but have been getting more and more stressed trying to sort out photos on my blog/Flickr etc.  This one seems to want to stay over the right hand side of the page.  Time to call it a night methinks....  Can anyone else manage to sort it?!
Janine  xx

"You only retire when you stop doing something you don't like and start doing something you do"

sublimekate

Thought I'd kick off with this.....

Ekho on a good day couldn't be live my luck when this popped out of the kiln, probably never to be repeated but hey I'll keep trying  :)

Also been experimenting mixing different silver glass together or laying one over another, this is Ekho over Luna, getting some nice results.

Lets see yours then  ;D

Kate xx

Kaz

Great start to the week. Kate those are just fantastic!
Vicki - love that top set - I have been doing some silver foil too - forgot what a great effect it is!
So, some from me.... (and there are loads more in my flickr too!)

This set is made from Bullseye clear and some fabulous Bullseye green aventurine shards that Diane gave to me (which are usually fusing shards but work really well!). It is part of a commission order and I was really pleased with this set.

I managed to persuade ( ::)) Diane to lend me the heart press again for a while and have been busy making hearts including this one:

Couldn't resist Christmas (excuse the picture orientation - Photobucket is playing up!)

Aurae over topaz with silver foil and encased - yummy colours!

Made TAG react (slightly!) - this is Mars with dark ivory and silver.

Finally, my first proper play with enamels - well, it's a start!

Kazx

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Meagan Lily

I'm not sure about this one, It was twisty that didnt turn out too well and I didnt want to waste it so I just played. It was Copper green, EDP, opal yellow and black.
Nessie was just there when I took it out of the kiln.

turnedlight

I have been doing a few bhbs and experimenting with a bird shape..

:)
kathryn

soulsilver

Haven't posted for a while so here are a few bits!
my Daughter has chickenpox so I thought that I would make a few spotty beads to cheer her up:

This is what she made them into (she's 5!)

And here are some from a new theme I have been exploring: Underwater Neon....

I have some more but will need to come back once the kids are in bed! :)

kaatje

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread yet! All those beads are awesome!

Last week I made a pendant for a dear friend that had to match with her changeable ring:

Side 1:

Side 2:
Love, Karin

Les

turnedlight

Wow, shiny! They are lovely :)
I made some more birds, still playing with finding a good shape..

:)
kathryn

Maikki

Beautiful! Last one is my fave of them.

This bead is kind of borrowed one: I tried Kimberly Affleck´s seahorse-tutoriol (It was in the Flow winter 2008) and used Jo´s beautiful stringers, shards and murrini in this bead. Murrini is on the other side. Sadly it cracked...

Maija-Leena

Ilona

Gosh am I starting another show & tell :o :o

I have not had much chance to bead lately but I did have a go with some Echo. It's so hard to photo the lovely colours in this glass.

This set is made using Phyche

This ones a mix of Chamelion and Aurea and fine silver

My hubby loves this one. Its a mix of Chamelion  and Aurea on a pink base.

This set was the first set I made after my lesson with the lovely Lorna.

And this set is the one I am most chuffed with.

turnedlight

Here's another wispy triton nebula..

and a few more cores..

I have more in the kiln.. froze my toes off this morning! ;D
kathryn

Krysia@No98

Everyones' beads are looking great!!  I particularly like the critters

I have been making bits for the two big Christmas pressies

I am quite chuffed as I made 74 and so far I have only lost 6 to imperfections or cracking.  I am even more please as when I made a whole load last weekend I lost over half of them.  So I hope I have disks nailed now
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Kaz

A few from me - though I am winding down a bit now....

This set was made from effetre white with silver foil, aurae stringer reduced and encased in crystal clear 006 (the new non-scummy batch!)

This set was made from ekho with silver wire, reduced and encased in crystal clear 006

These are CIM blackcurrant with encased aurea dragged dots

Some pendants to take to Oz for sale

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!