finished jewellery 2014

Started by GaysieMay, January 21, 2014, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaysieMay

I have been busy making lots of new stock for fairs and galleries, but since I have had an ipad mini have put very little on here to show as I barely turn on the PC anymore (still haven't worked out how to paste a link/code from flickr to a forum when on ipad - any tips gratefully received)

So at the risk of boring you and with apologies in advance here are some of last weeks pieces:

Navaho by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Lime Grey and Black by GaysieMay, on Flickr

The polymer clay birdies are from Bead Me Up Buttercup

Mystical Wood by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Hot pink! by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Neptune's way by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Hope I can be as productive this week!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

marklaird

I made a bracelet before Christmas with this set of beads and the lady was so taken with them she wanted a necklace and earrings to match.

NKLG88 by Marklaird, on Flickr

I made the simple dangles on the right just to give her something different to wear occasionally.

Swarovski crystals, Tibetan silver and some odd bits of chain to make the ends. They'll be off to Poland in a weeks time with a colleague which will save on the postage.

Mark

GaysieMay

I have had lots of things half finished for quite a while, and promised myself I was going to finish them.  I'm so pleased I got round to making up the last few elements to finish this.

Amber brooch by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

mizgeorge

I haven't shown much recently, so I thought I'd share of the things I've been lucky enough to have been commissioned to in the last couple of weeks

Firstly a dragonfly charm added to one of my big hole bead bracelets for a customer who didn't want a standard monogram tag. The wingspan is just 22mm

little dragonfly charm by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Some little carat gold stud earrings set with some fab, but tiny (3mm) Colombian emeralds - I have to confess to making an extra pair of these for myself and I'm completely loving wearing them :)

emerald earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Then a bracelet to match - gold filled this time, with an emerald accent bead on the extension chain

birthstone bracelet by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And lastly a couple of pics of an oxidised copper dragonscale bracelet - one of the few chains I really love taking pictures of!

dragonscale bracelet by mizgeorge, on Flickr

dragonscale bracelet by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Apologies if you've seen them already.

hopejacare

Thanks to Mizgeorge for really lovely fittings and glyn for materials list and instructions on making up leather thong....I've made my first necklace for a
friends birthday. Trying to put more pictures on my blog it's not playing this morn!
http://hopejacare.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/happy-birthday-zoemy-first-necklace.html

mizgeorge

In honour of my avatar

three little birds by mizgeorge, on Flickr

And longing for a bit of sunshine :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Definitely need to work on my nailhead rivets though!

Irene

I've been working on these Pearls for a while, this weekend I finished it.

Aruala

My first foray into chain maille so I can start wearing some of my more successful lampwork beads.  I decided to go for an interchangeable option so I can swap the wirework/lampwork clasp and have different style bracelet chains - so far I have managed 1 double-hooked clasp with my favourite bead, a mid-weight byzantine chain in copper and a chunky JPL chain in copper and am pretty pleased with how its working out :)

interchangeable bracelet by laura_pilon, on Flickr

JanieD

Don't really get the chance to post much jewellery, but here is a pair of earrings I made for a commission.

Silver Spiral Earrings 1 by Frecklepie, on Flickr

They are Reichenbach Porcelain with fine silver beads, hand made Sterling Bead Caps, tube rivets, spirals and ear wires.
The tube rivets were done with 2mm tubing and made me almost cross-eyed by the time I'd finished!

Jane

Moira HFG

Finally got a few things finished!
My partner's Mum asked for some variegated colour beads on a silver chain, which led to these.

Carnival necklace 1 by sleepychamaeleon, on Flickr

Cocktail earrings 1 by sleepychamaeleon, on Flickr

Fiesta necklace 2 by sleepychamaeleon, on Flickr

GaysieMay

I might just be the last person to have tried Julie's Lush Loops but think I may already have become addicted!  I love them and they are so easy to use.

This Ladies what Lunch bead cracked and I flame healed her, but she has a bit of a scar, so I decided I will keep her and wear her this Summer!  At first I added lots more lampies to the necklace, but didn't really think it needed them so kept it simple just using the hoops. I'm thinking of making some for one of the Galleries I supply.

Lady necklace 007 by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

Les

Apologies to those who might have already seen this over on FB, but here is my new favourite creation :D

10330461_10152550562983973_5239391557655672021_n by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

I had a wee flash of inspiration the other day and it actually worked the way I hoped it would :) It's strung on temporary ribbons for the mo, as I'm out of the colour I wanted to use ... am going to make some more ... SOON ! :)

Irene

I really am, and not ashamed to say it... I think its the best I ever made so far in my bead-making "career".
I have mixed in some blue stones and swarovski + some tibetan beads for bling factor.

GaysieMay

I wanted to make some free and easy beads after all the fine stringer, I was really pleased with them and this is what I made

image by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com

lampworklover

Decided that I needed a new necklace to match a top that I made, and came up with this. I am not a small person, so wanted something that was reasonably chunky: it's is pretty heavy, so has been strung on two lengths of beadalon and secured separately. Got quite a few nice comments when people saw me wearing it, and two of them are coming to look around my studio 'and to place jewellery orders' :D

Apologies if you have seen it elsewhere, but I am pretty chuffed with the way it turned out!