finished jewellery 2015

Started by Shirley, January 13, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Here's a bracelet I made from a set of my beads. My customer had seen them at a fair and wanted them turned into a bracelet. I didn't have a clasp that went with it so I made one in silver in the same style as the beads themselves. The clasp is made in Sterling silver, with the pattern etched in and I even cut and soldered the pesky little jumprings! :D

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Rascal

My friend asked me to make her wedding jewellery, her 2 bridesmaids and her Mum's. I was really nervous as I don't make much jewellery so sticked to simple designs but am pleased with how they turned out. She wanted a couple of choices for her and her Mum's pendants which is why there is more than 1. Her Mum's bracelet may look too fussy with her dress so may change that but otherwise I think they are all OK. I've just got to make bag charms for the ladies wedding favours, luckily it's a small wedding with only 16 female guests so not too bad.

Bridesmaid 1 by KWebbo, on FlickrMum of Bride by KWebbo, on Flickr
Bride by KWebbo, on FlickrBridesmaid 2 by KWebbo, on Flickr

Rascal

Hi, Now I've done the wedding party jewellery, I've finished my own, couldn't decide on the style of necklace so made 2. The lovely silver toggle clasp is from our own MizGeorge.

When I was young my Nanny and Poppa used to buy me silver charms from their holidays but I've never been able to wear the bracelet as I've got older (and my wrist bigger) so rather than it continue sitting in the drawer, I've taken the charms and put it onto the bracelet with my beads. My Mum and Dad were surprisingly touched that I'd done it, so although it was for me, I've managed to put a smile on their face too which was nice.

The dress is one of the ribbon effect skater style dresses with black ribbons and red going through it. Anyway enough waffle here is the photo
Jewellery for me to wear to friends wedding by KWebbo, on Flickr

Tonyb

Apologies if you have seen this elsewhere..

Lucy our Labrador passed away a month ago, so I made some memorial beads for my children. I practiced on ash from a wood burner we have at home and used it like frit. They didn't react at all with the glass, but when I used the ashes from Lucy, they showed as specks within the glass and created tiny bubbles - The photo taken with a macro lens shows this.

IMG_9102 by Latonra, on Flickr

I made these charms for my children...
IMG_9474 by Latonra, on Flickr

IMG_9392 by Latonra, on Flickr

www.beadables.co.uk

cbeadies

Summer jewellery...a couple more of my knotted necklaces, a blue striped bracelet and a few pendants. :)

Irene

I made this necklace recently, I like the colours a lot. I think I might make a bracelet too.

JanieD

Two new necklaces - the first is a Birthday present for a friend using some of my organic garden beads (tutorial makes from a while ago), they go well with patinated copper.

Frit Bead
Necklace_2Lomo
by fecklepie, on Flickr

The second is a Bead Soup make for myself - I make a LOT of beads in ivory, and usually have quite a few left over.Handmade copper cones and findings. I did have it on a chain at first, but changed to thick leather cord for comfort, and I prefer the boho look of leather and copper.

Bead Soup_2 by fecklepie, on Flickr

Jane

Rascal

Mum asked me to make a navy blue and silver pendant, I made a couple for her to choose from and thought I'd keep the one she didn't want, but she wants them both. Oh well a good excuse for me to make more. The lovely silver bead caps and bails by MizGeorge.
Pendants for Mum by Karen Webster, on Flickr