finished jewellery 2013

Started by nuttybeader, January 06, 2013, 07:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizgeorge

I've been getting round to taking pictures again :) and once again, it's mostly earrings (my least favourite thing to photograph!)

A couple of pairs on spiral wires:

gozo earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

latady earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

some gorgeous aqua chalcedony (I know, not lampwork, but such a pretty colour!)

kefalonia earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

and lastly some beautiful beads from Izzy on gold filled

sarigan earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

I will get around to taking pictures of other things eventually...

GaysieMay

I'll try not to hog too much but I'm most definitely back in the swing of things!

sea urchin necklace 031 by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Purple Patch! by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Whitby Moors by GaysieMay, on Flickr

and finally here is a necklace that I'm quite pleased with - I bought the ceramic urchin style beads at the FO and unearthed them the other day!

sea urchin necklace 023 by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

chipperpottery

Etched and made these couple of items this week.
The bead is a etched and formed hollow bead / pendant.

Silver etched formed bead and silver and gold earrings. by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

★★Terri★★

I have been busy moving house recently, but have found the time to make a new cuff.  Needle felted flowers on a silk covered cuff blank with a bit of polyester padding to plump it up a bit.  Then finished off with some seed beads that I found in my stash. ;D ;D

Yeske

A few months back I was really into gemstones and wire-wrapping. These are some creations that I like and want to show.

Sterling silver creoles with Iolite facetted beads

Simply just some oxidized silver wire ;)

A simple, handformed earstud with dangles of facetted amethyst and crystal

Sadly, I do not have a nice picture of this one.. But this is watermelon tourmaline with gold wire and oxidized silver

Nammie

I couldn't find a ring thread (I confess, I didn't look very hard) so I've started one for this ring...

fordite ring a by Nammie's Pics, on Flickr
I finally finished it this week! The 'stone' is Fordite or Denver Agate which is the build up of car paint from the spraying booths in car factories. There are several clever people cutting and polishing it into beautiful cabs etc. This one came from Sue at Fordite Fanatics http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ForditeFanaticsUK

dinah46

I belong to the Art and Craft Guild of Lancashire and have been making up jewellery for our exhibition next week. Luckily the mojo is slowly returning and hopefully the forgotten skills will soon follow :-\

Leaf and Flower Necklace v2 by dilunah, on Flickr]

and a few more leaves

Autumn Leaves Necklace on Brass Chain by dilunah, on Flickr

If you're anywhere near Preston between 15th and 26th October go and have a look in the Green Room at Barton Grange, we have paintings, ceramics, wood, lovely soap, everything handmade - lots of ideas for Christmas presents :D 

JanieD

I had a request to remake a piece of jewellery from my website - a Copper and Chrysocolla Viking Knit necklace and matching earrings, which I finished this week:

Copper Chrysocolla Necklace 4 by Frecklepie, on Flickr

Copper Chrysocolla Necklace 3 by Frecklepie, on Flickr

Copper Chrysocolla 7 by Frecklepie, on Flickr

They will be winging their way to Australia next week.

I also made a multi strand bracelet for a friend:

Red Bracelet 1 by Frecklepie, on Flickr

I made the button from etched copper, and there are two fat lampwork disc beads that I made a while ago, all the others are seed beads. No more jewellery for a while now, as I have to make shedloads of guitar scratchplates for the Northern Guitar Show next Sunday. Hoping we sell a few, Christmas is coming ;D

Jane

Irene

This is my very first neckless.  The flowers are not the prettiest but I like it anyway.

Next one was this one.

I really want to make some more wirework too, its fun! But this wire here is too soft it will lose its form if it is pulled, might be better if it was hammered a bit perhaps.

Irene

I have made a neckless of my first lentils, I hope to make some more NeXT weekend.

Irene

This is the necklace I made for my niece for Christmas. I hope she will like it.