Sooz     '(0,0)'

www.thebeadshed.co.uk
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Bead-Shed

bluefairy

RIP lovely lovely Lynne, you will be hugely missed  :'(  xxxxxxxx
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

lesley

A wonderful lady. I'll remember her warmth and generosity. 

Nikki

I never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne, when I started to do a bit of chain Maille a couple of years ago she kept me right with kind and encouraging advise, she will be missed by so many. My thoughts are with her family.

Lush!

This is such sad news, Lynne will be very much missed at bead fairs and meetings all over the country.

I hope nobody objects to me posting this photo of a happy day a couple of  years ago, Lynne is the lady at the front of the pic.

Fond memories by LushLampwork, on Flickr

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Mand

RIP Lynne,  I met her at Flame Off, a really friendly, warm, gentle person, very approachable.  Vicki and I chatted with her for quite a while. It was as if we'd met before, but hadn't.  I am so glad I met her and had the pleasure of her company.  I'll bet she's crafting away up there and smiling down on us all.  She'll be sadly missed. x :-* :'(

Helen G

I am another here that although I was never fortunate enough to meet her in real life, virtually and for the past year or so on the phone, I felt I'd made a very dear friend. She was a lovely lady whose kind words and generosity will stay with me forever. She will be missed by many and my thoughts are with Ian x

Helen G

Thank you Julie, I was going to ask if anyone could point me to a photo as I would have loved to have a face to put to our conversations x

Redhotsal

I'm so sorry to hear about Lynne. I always liked reading her posts and to me she was a familiar name (if not face) online. I'll miss her presence on here - I didn't know her very well in real life but knew her well enough from here to know she was lovely and special and will be sadly missed. My condolences to her family.

*rowanberry*

Even though we hadnt chatted in a while, she always had a special place in my heart. Even with problems of her own to deal with she always took that extra mile to help people out if they had problems. I remember how she phoned me up when life had turned upside down for me, just so I could talk to someone before Tony came home and so I wasnt on my own. I remember meeting her at Beads up North and getting a big hug from her as we finally had met in real life. She was just amazing....
Claire

Les

I've been asked to post a link to a tribute page / group that has been set up for people to share memories of Lynne over on facebook ... I hope nobody mind's me sharing the link ? I'm sure Lynne touched far more people's lives than those of us on here :)

Hope this link works OK ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/133205800129427/

bluefairy

Quote from: *rowanberry* on January 09, 2012, 05:13:13 PM
I remember meeting her at Beads up North and getting a big hug from her as we finally had met in real life. She was just amazing....

She gave the best hugs  :-*
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

Fruddy

I never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne but I spoke to her on the phone a couple of times.

She was a lovely lady and will be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace Lynne.  My thoughts are with your family.

ScarletLeonard

Now I do feel awful, I HAVE met Lynne, she was at Di's open day I remember bringing down my tray of beads to her to have a look through and she had a compliment for nearly each one.
Lynn, George and Gemma also forced me to try chainmaille that day too. I made a sorry attempt at JPL when I got home.

Katiequiggle

What a very sad loss.  I met Lynne on a few occasions and what a lovely kindhearted lady she was.  Rest in Peace Lovely, your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Kate x