Dragonfly Lynne - A Tribute

Started by Isabelle, January 09, 2012, 02:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzielaws

It always seems the best ones go so early in life, so so sad xx

JewelsK

I am sad to hear this news - I was lucky enough to meet Lynne several times, and found her to be a warm and lovely person.
Julie

polly put the kettle on

So sad news, met Lynne a couple of times at the FO.
Thinking of her family and many friends

sally xx
sallyx

Studio Girl

So Sad to hear this
RIP lovely lady You were always there with help and humor
you touched a lot of hearts and you  will not be forgotten
My deepest condolences to your family

Pandanimal

I am so sorry to hear this news. I never met her in person, but love her "hugs and kisses" and had several long phone conversations with her. She was a wonderful, creative and generous person. My condolences to her family.
Julia

Fi

I've just seen this thread.
This is dreadful news and I'm so very sad to read it.
As with others, although I never met her in person I had the very great pleasure of dealing with Lynne several times and she was just a gorgeous person and a joy. Heartfelt condolences to her family.

Fi
x

www.etsy.com/shop/FiBeads

Jeanniegems

What a super lady! I met Lynn at Harrogate show 18 months ago or so when I was still working for GJ Beads and she took mthe trouble to hunt me down and introduce herself. A lovely lady. How wonderful that she should be remembered in this way by all who knew her, whether they had met her or not, she touched so many lives.....long live Lynn, I'm sure there will be a few angels wearing chain maille in the near future. God Bless

Jeannie x
www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

Pam

So shocked for sure. I feel honoured to have met Lynne some years ago and to have been in contact with her, she was a very generous and kind lady. Warmest condolences to her loving family.

Sarah9959

I felt really shocked and saddened by the news of Lynne's passing and although I never met her, from what everyone says she must have been a lovely lady. My heart goes out to all her family and friends at this sad time.

Sarah

daroem

The amount of tributes on here is a testament to what a very special lady Lyn was.....love and condolences to all her family and friends xx