The "Give me some ideas what the hell to do with this glass!" thread....

Started by helbels, June 16, 2011, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helbels

Green Rosato or Pink Rosato?  The Pink Rosato is nice over white and then decorated on top of that...

Veebee

I've got some of the green rossato, and some CiM algae unique (similar to the rossato) which I have no idea what to do with..
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

Lush!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

helbels

The Darker Barrels in this set are Green Rosato - it's pretty much just a bog standard dark green as far as I can make out....

ScarletLeonard

Oh thanks Madeline and Julie (thought you would have an answer for it but it's about the brightest colour I own.)

After I finish playing with this beached dots series I'll have a creamsicle day.

cbeadies

I struggle a bit with yellows too, what does anyone do with daffodil yellow?? It's so bright!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

helbels

I'm still waiting for any colour combos or uses for Uranium Yellow too....

mizgeorge

I love uranium yellow - which one have you got though, the opaque or the transparent? The opaque is gorgeous as a base, and looks fab with anything lilac, and the transparent is just deliciously limey - especially etched.

sparrow

Quote from: k00m on June 16, 2011, 09:16:54 PM
What on earth do I do with Dark Rossato? ??? I have tons of it and it just doesn't inspire me. It's just a bit too blah.

Etch it, it's beautiful!

Rossata Lace by Sabine Little, on Flickr
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Kaz

Uranium yellow transparent with white and tangerine sparkle. Used by Trish Latimer for a tutorial in Beads and Beyond.

June 2009 178 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
and another similar little set

June 2009 179 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
I love this colour - try as a base with silver foil and frit too!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

princess pink

Ok tips on the following then please...

Dark matter?

Sascha's silver? ( swapped for some at FO but don't know how to use it)

Kaz

Core of dark matter, sprinkling of dark multicolour frit and encase in crystal clear.
Sacha's Silver makes amazing shards provided it is the original formulation and not the later (inferior) version!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

princess pink