Main Menu

Multicolour??!!

Started by Amber, February 28, 2010, 05:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sea-thistle

I think that is the same colours as I got. I bought this glass a while ago  to be honest I think it was from BeadySam??? I'll wait and see what it looks like when it has been cooked!! lol

Veebee

I've had mixed results on my HH. For me, I get best results from really heating, cooling quickly (ie pressing!) reaheating gently to get rid of chill marks, and then I cool in a blanket because I batch anneal. I have a large lentil that came out of the kiln really pathetic, so as has been suggested I have popped that one back in the kiln to see if it will re-strike (don't hold your breath though!)
I was just going to play with my brand new Clio tonight, but I'll have a quick play with multi dark 104 as well  ;D
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

sea-thistle

My multicolour beads came out great!! all the colours, blues' greens plums, very pleased with it.  I've done something right for a change, Will have to play with it more! :)

♥♥Tan♥♥

I see you have an 'in' with the glass gods then ;)

Lush!

Well, I'm still trying to coax the purples and blues, but I do like these buttons - I'd just like them even more if they had more purple!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Trudi

ohhh I likes them as they are Julie!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Me too, they are just divine Julie

Dragonfire Glass

sea-thistle

look good to me too!! Lovely colours! :)

julieHB

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

jobead

oooh it's all getting a bit technical on this thread:

wave it about
squish it
do the hokey cokey
stick it under the table
and pray to the glass Gods (presumably if the waving fails!!)  :)  :)

:)
Jo

Kaz

and don't forget to tickle the kiln fairies!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

jobead

Always tickle the kiln fairies, that's a given  ;D if you're lucky they might tickle you back !

AnnaSpanna

Ive obviously offended the kiln fairies....

Hamilton Taylor

:D
they rarely stay offended for long - just keep feeding the kiln.....