gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilona

I only have these to show, but I really like them.

Les

Not a lot to show at the moment :(

But what I have been having fun with is making some funkeh felt stuff..... there's more than these 2 broaches, but I've given up with the bad light for today... *grumble*

:)

flowerjasper

lovely beads and funky broaches,
sams new frit, camoflage (? the spelling!) on banana cream

tea dance on different base glasses, one etched!

sandy

ejralph

Beautiful work everyone!

Julie, just love the bold design of your cabs. Lorna - you have been busy! They are all great. Les - loving your furry balls!

Thought I might break the habit of a lifetime and show off what I have made recently, since it has been so cold I only got one set made over the last couple of weeks. Don't you hate it when you only have limited time in the shed and then on those days it turns out to be FREEZING! I am thinking of starting a campaign to get cold weather banned. It interferes with my human rights goddammit.

This is "Forget-me-not" cos of the blue colour of the accents. A colour which the camera decided to TOTALLY ignore!!!

Emma

Rachel

Typical - I had to follow after Emma's gorgeous beads :)  I agree - Emma you do have a way with colour.

Here are my offerings

Rachel x

Les

Now he's been seen by his new mum, here's my kitty commission :)

pixiewillow

forgot to show this boobie dolly necklace too!

Lorna xx
www.pixiewillow.etsy.com
www.pixiewillowdesigns.com
A mans idea of multi tasking is breathing & blinking at the same time.

*rowanberry*

Fab work everyone! Gosh Lorna, you have been busy! I wish I had your productivity!
Anyway, here's a couple of bits I have done when I dragged lurgeed body out to shed, scuse rubbish photos, I just couldnt be bothered to do them well today!

Some leafy/flowery beads:

And some snowy beads:

Claire

Deesigned Beads

Hi All
I have been busy, and have not been able to take too much pictures - and yesterday a gallery owner asked me to send her some pictures for the exhibition that we have (starting Sun 14th).  So here is the first picture.  It is something new that I have started to play with, and since my darling boyfriend is a master mould maker, I have commissioned him to make me some ceramic shapes for my beads.  It is a fun way for us to play together!

Have a wonderful week, all!
Diana
www.deesignedbeads.blogspot.com

Les

Just one from me for now... it's bloody tricky to get some decent light at the moment, isn't it :(

dinah46

Love the ceramic glassy combo and Les that bead is gorgeous

These are some I did before the weather got too cold to go in the garage :(

Gradually working my my way through the pile of murrini I've made ;D

ebj

oh wow I like it all - I love that Jug - its amazing! I'd like one lol - and I like the critters - love how they have personalities, and I like your focal Les - I can never get cz's in straight! MUST TRY HARDER oops - caps :D Loving your beads too Diane! All lovely! wasnt sure to post these - cos its yet more pansy beads, but I think they look sweet on a round bead! Pardon the bead poop  ::)     

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

Blue Kiln Beads

Yippeee I have got some photos of some beads I have made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bit of a hog though.

The colours aren't quite right on this one need to look at some editing.
Periwinkle Blues

Pretty Pastels

THis is a set my mum made: Oriental Lotus

Chocolate Dots i

Chocolate Dots ii

I hadn't quite appreciated how much work is involved with annealing, cleaning, photographing, posting and I haven't attemted measuring and descriptions....

Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com

Les

I managed a couple of pictures, through the gloom  >:( :)

My heat control sucks... but I FINALLY made a half decent disk :D

And I can't rmember if I showed him before, but I finally got him cleaned and ready to list on my site :)

xx

Lush!

OMG Sabine, that's so brave - I bet you held your breath through the second phase!

Inspired by Emma's batik pansies, I did these last night - but they didn't turn out much like (in other words, not as nice as) Emma's at all!  In fact I was about to pop them in the watercolour challenge, then realised its closed.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com