gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sublimekate

Beautiful and inspiring work everyone, as always  ;D Such a talented lot.

After all my failed firings and kiln probs I did end up with lots of survivors in the end, some of my favourite beads are the many experiments I had with encasing DH. But because they ended up as odds and sods becasue I lost so many I made a load of bracelets with them using the copper beads I got from Mike Poole.

And my fave beads that I've ever made, I think it's Chaos but it could be terra, no I think it's Chaos.

Rachel B

I`m going to have a little hog if that`s ok, been a busy bee this week!

First Frost

My wallpaper

Serena

Katya

Reno

Retro baby

Organic Focal

Organics

Grapelicious

Thanks for indulging me.....I`m off for a lie down now!

dinah46

Must say I love those lovely wintery white beads Rachel, well done Kaz :D

Now a little bird or 2 may have mentioned that we've been playing with murrini. Well I definitely need more ppp but it is a bit addictive ::)

Bit of a rubbish photo but all the light has practically gone by the time I get home from work :(

Dee Dee

Well done Dee for being the first!  Beautiful not-so newbie beads!!   ;)

I don't often pluck up the courage to show, so here's a few from me....

A couple of focals:

And a set I've made into quite a long necklace:

Deesigned Beads

Some new pics:

Have a good day
Diana
Diana
www.deesignedbeads.blogspot.com

Kaz

Inspired by the tree and bird bead I bought from Kathryn, I had a go at my first tree bead using my new long pillow press from Maria-Louisa Unfortunately, it has cracked because I was in-between kilns  :( - hence it being still on the mandrel. Inspired me to have another go though.

Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

pixiewillow

I bought the karen leonardo petal puller and dvd absolutely ages ago and finally got round to using it yesterday!!

Made these too..

Lorna XX
www.pixiewillow.etsy.com
www.pixiewillowdesigns.com
A mans idea of multi tasking is breathing & blinking at the same time.

pixiewillow

Great bead with very seasonal colours too  ;D Love it!!

I totally forgot to post these focal last week duh so here they are a little late oh and some more flowers from yesterday too!!

Lorna XX
www.pixiewillow.etsy.com
www.pixiewillowdesigns.com
A mans idea of multi tasking is breathing & blinking at the same time.

sparrow

Wow Lorna, love those focals and the flowers!

I've got stuff to share too.....a huuuge 55mm rose

And a couple of chrysales (I hope that's the correct plural of chrysalis!). Here's to new beginnings:

There are new butterflies too, but I don't want to hog ;)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Ilona

sparrow

Love the sets, Ilona, especially the last one!! And you're getting some gorgeous symmetry there, Pat!

I made sets - shock horror!

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

sparrow

It was just getting light, I arrived at work and pinched a leaf to take a pic in the car park, in the shadow of the huge building I work in...no, they do the glowing thing all by themselves :D :D I love them, must make more and work my way through other colours - thank you for the compliments!

Another 'on the way to work' shot of last night's beads (this is becoming a habit!)

Sabine x

turnedlight

I have a darker red rainbow-y set to show

:)
kathryn

silverlemon

This is my first foray into show and tell....

here's some I made for the Big Bead Show....hog alert ...oink  :)

Blossom blues mix

green blue frit swirlers

pink frit swirlers

Turquoise Riven

Turquoise frit swirlers

Dickie sized these...are they too big?
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

ebj

Loving the big Focals Pat & Lorna! Nice and colourful :) Sabine your flowers are beautiful as ever and I LOVE that set with the orange - it glows!!! I liked your letter too ! Gorgeous bowl Steph!   Love the colours in your set Kathryn (turnedlight) - very nice :) I like the top plummy set I can see Pam, and the rest too.  Sarah your beads and your photos are beautiful! Nice sets there Hels - more great colours. Looks like winter isnt getting anyone down - apart from me  - I'm full of the cold. Anyway here are some from me - Organics I made the other week, my second Silver Core, my beads from my Lesson with Mindy MacGregor (go if you get chance and a set I  made yesterday to practice my stringer work. :)     

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com