gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfire Glass

These are some of mybeads that will be on the Fyrebirds stand at Newmarket tomorrow.
Thought you might like to see them  ;D

Magpie

Lovely beads up there.

I got some torch time this week and have a new favorite bead shape......

Also made a BHB for my bracelet, based on Fred the idiot dog, but his eye went funny...

I've got lots of questions for everyone but as this is show and tell rather than show and ask I'll put them elsewhere  ;D

Kaz

Wow Colette - those are stunning! I hope you do really well tomorrow :)
A few more from me......
These were going to be my entry to the B&B lampwork comp but decided there is still time to plough on and do something different!

These were a few that were try outs too!

A similar set

Etching again - the amber set has murrine middles

Another whopper!

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Rachel B

No one started yet??  Oh well, here`s my offerings to kick us off!

Let`s see what you all got! ;D

dinah46

Fabulous beads already and just look at that stringer work :o

I have been getting carried away with murrini, I'm addicted :D

whoops sorry, a bit big ???

turnedlight

All gorgeous, and I love that heart!
I've been photographing, and adding to shops.. it just takes soo long!

kathryn

Josephine

Gorgeous beads everyone, especially Kathryn, I always love your work.

I'm desperately making jewellery for two sales I have coming up. I also have to go to a shop in Lyme tommorrow that want to start stocking my work. I really want them to want it but not to want too much now! I don't know why I'm worried, I've never sold out but it is just that need to have enough for a good display...and I have to get together with my sister for the weekend as she is off to Aus with her partner for Christmas... and my friend who does PR has just got a magazine interested in featuring my blog (bit of a joke, I just had to update it quickly) in their January issue, out in December so I have to send samples tomorrow. I'm raving, ignore me, just feeling completely overwhelmed at the moment, but here are a couple of bracelets and some wintery eggs waiting to be made into pendants

Ilona

Rachel B

A couple more from me

Shelia, the bracelet is beautiful, so crisp and fresh.

Carolien

What a great week!
Rachel: Your beads are really cool!!! And you make such nice pics!
I think I finally dare to show something too...

A Goddess bead made with ASK. The glass reacted a little strange, at first I wasn't happy with it, but now it got out of the kiln I am. It's not ugly, just not what I meant :)

turquoise

WOW so many yum beads on here, I love those hollow ones the colours are fab.

Here is what I made last weekend.

xx

www.morellobeads.co.uk

Magpie

I've finally finished, cleaned and sorted the BHBs the nieces are getting for Christmas....
Vicky
Denise and Jayne
Donna and Elizabeth
Ellie and Emily
Hannah and Grace
The ones still on bits of string will go on bracelets, miscounted, needed to get some more.... ;D

Dragonfire Glass

Hollows blown using Martin's new mandrels  ;D
These are my first two - the mandrels are very easy to use. The blue one's shape is a bit off, the pink one is much better, but I need to work on the holes  :)

Katiequiggle

Apologies for hogging here.  These are my first big and they are big, beads out of my kiln.  ;D

This was made with a twisty I made. Its an oblong shape.

This one is a fugglie as it broke badly about 3 times while in the flame one end or another so it sort of went out of shape a bit and I couldn't get the stringer stalks on quick enough before it went again.

fionaess

I love the amber focal with the twistie Katie... exactly my sort of colours..
Here's a  set I made.. with help from my Sarah Hornik Think Pink Tut.. although they are not pink :)

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !