GaysieMay

A lovely gallery.  Here are some of my latest

image by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Not easy to photograph

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Les

I have a few new beads to share with you, to kick off this week's gallery :)

LOTS of hare portraits ...

hares by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

hare2 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

And a fairy god mother :)

fairy god mother by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :) x

Sarah

Those are beautiful hares Les - they have such expressive faces. It's been such a long time since I posted in here - I shattered my wrist in March which needed reconstructive surgery but I'm gradually getting back to normal. I think my wrist is officially bionic now!

I have a few cast pieces today - the box is my first after encouragement from Becky of Chameleon Designs. It's very simple and nowhere near as elegamt as Becky's but I think I might get addicted. I should have beads tomorrow too  :)

Sarah
xxx

CindiDee

Lovely cast pieces Sarah - another fan of the sunflower here  ;D

I've taken a break from delicate little vases and gone all chunky & retro instead.....

One of these days I'll have some beads to show  :-[

helbels

Sarah, love that sunflower, and Cindy - wow - really colourful and vibrant,  fab!

I'm still on a sort of swirly sparkly scribbly kind of bead kick
IMG_0087 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

IMG_0081 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

IMG_0103 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

IMG_0094 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

Les

I have another bead to share .... :)

IMG_1125 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Les

Thanks Pat ... oh and there's a collie, too :)

IMG_0604 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

GaysieMay

Great gallery so far! Loving all the hares, casting (though thought you might have been fed up of casts given all you've been through!). That retro dish is fab love the colours they really pop! Helen your beads are always perfection. X
Hope I didn't miss anyone I can't scroll back easily on this iPad.  Here are my latest beads.

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

spexy

Gorgeous sets Regis.

I've not posted for a while as I've been busy doing summer shows. I had a quiet day due to the weather on Monday so I had time to sit and make this necklace. Needs a little tweeking to the design but I am quite pleased with it.

Disc necklace by Earthshine Lampwork Bead and Jewellery Design, on Flickr

Kaz

I thought I'd show some of my early fusing attempts :-)

IMG_5344 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_5349 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_5352 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

I'm liking making things with clean simple lines and combining colours :-)
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Trudi

Oh wowsers .. what a great thread this is .... it's  really happy and inspiring!!

;D  ;D  ;D

Here's some new pieces from me

hot air balloon by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

Piggy (1) by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

These are mini magnets

Mini Rainbow Magnets polka by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

MangoBeads

We have been working on a new collection of beads that are very silky and touchy feely :) .... This was the first :)

image by Mangobeads, on Flickr

Pat from Canvey

Here's my latest fused piece made from vitrigraph pull murrini. This is the top. I used Specrum COE 96 and one of the glasses appears to have devitrified so the top wasn't level. I've ground it down a bit to take off any rough pieces.

I like the smooth back much better so here it is, It still needs a little bit of work but having used the large flat lap at Creative Glass, Rochester yesterday for a number of pieces, I was tired and decided to go back another time.

ajda

I love that vitrigraph pull piece, Pat - like the skin of a giant chameleon. What a fantastic range in this week's gallery - skill and imagination by the bucketload... Wish I had something more original to show than yet another egg!

Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Pat from Canvey

I decided to make a simple dog bead,