gallery archive 13

Started by Pat from Canvey, December 31, 2012, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Great start Helen - love the dotties.
I'm here with more encased rounds based on Julie H-B's tutorial

IMG_3450 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_3516 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

and an earring pair using some new murrini (Spiders from Mars)

IMG_3499 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Miriam

Lovely beads!!

I am working on my Christmas table decorations. It is not finished but it is a start.

groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

mel

Lovely work, love the twisted murrini Kaz.

Here is a work in progress-I can feel an addiction to hollows coming on!
This is my first go, after having the mandrel for probably 3 years and being too scared to give it a blow! Not perfect, but SO excited at all the possibilities!

first blown hollow by melanie.ingledew, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

Pat from Canvey

helenfc

Thanks for the lovely comments guys! Kaz, I just love those spider murrini, and Miriam that flower is stunning :)

Some more dotties from me today:

Vilnius by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Tallinn by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Haapsalu by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Aglona by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

x

jeannette

Happily spent a while torching today. I did not injure myself or burn/melt anything I shouldn't. Unless you count the pencil, but I was improvising a poke stick to make a bubble and caught the wood.
Anyways, some guff produced and at least one to be proud of! Frankly, quite a result!

P1000769 by Jeannette Copeland, on Flickr

Lovely beads everyone.  Sorry for your loss, Nikki.

AnnaSpanna

Had a productive weekend - have grouped the pics due to being a technological dimwit today and struggling to get the individual ones up and working...

Spinners by Rain Lily Beads, on Flickr

Dots by Rain Lily Beads, on Flickr

Kaz

I'll start, shall I?

I've mostly been making dotty beads

IMG_3535 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_3539 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_3545 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_3522 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

and I finally managed to make some small hollows that were good enough for earrings

IMG_3523 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

Kazx

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

mel

Love the dotties Kaz, and the hollows. I can't seem to manage small hollows, these are rather large! I could probably keep goldfish in the green one!

Anyway, from my two hollow mandrels-two hollow beads. Also a silver glass focal with nice colours.

Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

Pegasus

Beautiful work Mel & Kaz!  :-*

Here's a couple of my latest beads, I'm still addicted to Kalypso & Dichro........really stuck in a (nice) rut with these!

I PREDICT A RIOT by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr

BOOGIE NIGHTS by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr

RAZZLE DAZZLE by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr
~ BEV ~
www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk      

Shirley

I made the cab for this over the summer, and just finished the bezel setting. Now to make some matching earrings, once I can make two cabs that are a pair! :D

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Pat from Canvey

I made Ducky ages ago and broke him. I've now got around to fixing him,

Nicknack

Love the dots, cabs hollows and Ducky, and Bev's lentils are to die for.................

I've been fusing again.  This is a 16 X 16 cm dish I've made for a 60th birthday present for our neighbour and friend.  There are only 3 houses where we live, so it's nice to have good neighbours, and she loves my glass!

IMG_0419 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

IMG_0421 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

The photos aren't terribly good, sorry. I took them yesterday afternoon when the sun was out, but I think it was a bit late in the day!

This is a soap dish the same lady asked me to make for her to give a friend of hers for Christmas.  He likes black and silver.

IMG_0423 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

And here are some more coasters

IMG_0424 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

Nick

Pat from Canvey

Pat from Canvey

I made 4 small globes at Di's class. They are all about 1 inch in diameter and were difficult to photograph so I took photos looking down on their tops.

In the first and third ones, you can see some of Di's snowflake murrini which we attempted in the class. I've yet to see what my ones look like. The second one, I wanted to experiment by trapping a large air bubble to see what it would look like and whether it would cause the dome to crack.The 4th one, I changed the plane of the coloured layer by mistake but still carried on with the dome. It was well worth the playing as I feel more confident about changing punties in order to finalise the round shapes and would like to experiment with larger domes containing inclusions. Baby steps.