Re: photos of your workspace

Started by Les, January 12, 2007, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

LOL... here's slumming it ....

I have moved house since this picture was taken...... believe me, it's now just as bad... LOL

Les xx

Dickie

Forgot to add my pics

First is Work... second is home
Dickie-Oh yes! Follow me on Twitter @DickieDooda

handmadeheaven.biz

here's my studio as of today. these are photos of three sides of the room (on the other wall is a sofa bed - my studio is also my spare room!). so, left to right there's...

the photo area & the pc/paperwork (notice well-used original 'cherry mint spots' coaster :))

then the cutting and assembling table and my tools & the kiln and glass

I need a bigger table, no, I need a bigger room!!

MangoBeads

- the only picture I have features yours truly ! Its great to see where everyone does their creating ! My goodness bit tidy isnt it you can tell its posed !

BlueMoon

Here's mine when i first set it up. I know, I know.....too tidy!!  I should attach pictures of it after Les was here visiting for a week!! Not so tidy anymore....and I have not had time to clean up since she was here. LOL

Kilns, Torches, Tools & Supplies for Lampworking and Fusing

Mary

Well my sweetie is in the process of building my combined ventilation box and glass storage. You can see the humungous fan in the "ceiling," though the ducting isn't in, and now has two little spotlights either side. The space above my oxy-con is going to be boxed in and filled with pvc pipe for glass. I'll post again when it's finished!

Carol

Here's mine - a bit too "tidy" I know - but it doesn't always look like that!
I put the 2nd pic in to show you what a lovely view I have, I'm very lucky. On a clear day I can see right across the River Forth to Soutra Hill. I'm looking forward to working in there when the evenings get lighter, hopefully that view will provide me with some inspiration!
Carol

beady-kat

Before you start calling me a tidy freak it's quite a small space, so has to be very organised.

glassworks

where griet turns my twisties into beads now.....

but we are planning BIG changes in the next few weeks!!

:-Q

Les

LOL... why does everybody's place look so clean , tidy and organised ???

Mine looks like an explosion in the Moretti factory !!!
Ar risk of embarrassing myself......

Les xx

Amber

Here's mine, it's in the porch! Works very well, surprisingly!

jewelchiz84

Well heres is my magical shed, Raw materials go in....Finished items come out!
I love it! My mum and dad built it especially for me. Its got a 'kitchen' section and a toilet. Even has its own patio area to the side.
And its mine! All mine!
I said if I have to move out, then Im moving down there!

The bin is outside cos there really isnt enough room to have it inside!

Then my glass and ventilation thing

My baby kiln for bead annealing and big 'ole bugger for fusing, and glass saw (situated in the 'kitchen')

Last but not least, my workbench, with drawer storing all my other goodies, inc frits

MyPrecious

It's really nice seeing all of your studios!!  :D

Here's a phone pic of mine:
Kathy

My website

MyPrecious

Here's what I found right opposite it  ;D:
Kathy

My website

Dragonfire Glass

Here's mine - in the conservatory.

Colette x