Main Menu

Devardi Glass?

Started by ♥♥Tan♥♥, February 20, 2011, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♥♥Tan♥♥

Was the discussion on here about it? Did any of you try it and what did you make of it?

I remember reading somewhere that the compatability was a bit of an issue but the colours seemed good.

Lush!

The 3458 page discussion about Devardi glass was on LE  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Billie

Didn't Julie order some?  There are a few threads on it on FHF, following on from the thread over on LE...  Hold on...

♥♥Tan♥♥

So did any of our lot experience the glass or the tools?

Billie

From my digging around, Julie put in an order last April, and offered some in the PIF in June or July last year I think.  Can't remember now who the winner was, but that would imply at least 2 forum members have tried it  :D

♥♥Tan♥♥

Is that 'our' Julie Lush? Was it you J?

Lush!

Moi?

Nope!

I did buy some Satake though if you wanna know about that ... soft, like snot.

Billie

JulieHB  :)

The PIF winner was Jeannie of Jeanniegems  ;)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Aha the other 'our Julie' then ;D With luck she will pop on and see this and give us some thoughts.

Our Julie thats here now, I have some satake to try, someone else said it is snotty soft but I'm really looking forward to having a play the colours are really gorgeous. Bet I boil the buggery out of it ;D

Billie

I'm itching to try satake.  Have to wait for more funds, but thought it might also warrant digging the HH out of storage  ;D

Lush!

I boiled the boogers out of it, hot snot  ;D

Billie, if you pm me your addy I might just happen to chuck some snotty stuff your way if you want.

Billie

Is this where I declare undying love?  :-* :D  PM'd you.

♥♥Tan♥♥

It's funny because the bundle I have reminds me of you our Julie that is here, the colours are like a misty version of your banner beads.

Redhotsal

I've borrowed some of Di's Divardi. Very odd shaped rods but beautiful colours. I encased a gorgeous purple with Effetre and it cracked so there are possibly some compatibility issues. But I've not really had much of a proper chance to try it out.

DeanWilson

I had a look at the Devardi website there...God do they have a lot of stuff! And everything is so ridiculously cheap :o Times like this I wish I lived in America- $5 for a pound of glass! That's like £3! *faints*