Gallery archive 07

Started by silverlemon, June 04, 2007, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassworks

nah, but the little vent pops open at anything over 100mph which can be embarresing!!

;D ??? 8)

beads-on-toast

Hi guys

here is the latest to come from the toasty kiln

Dragonfire Glass

Shirley

Oooh, I'm first up! :D

Got a couple of focals to show

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

beadysam

I've already put these in another thread but I love this glass so I'll be hoggy - sorry guys! ;)

beads-on-toast

Here are my efforts so far this week

A collection of pumpkins

and some raku shells

Josephine

I didn't make a huge amount on my course this week, most of the time was watching Kate. I've got a few beads that I made using the Spectrum but I haven't photographed them yet. I did make this set of effetre beads at the end of the last days bead making and then I made them up into this necklace on the last day where Kate taught her wirework techniques. ( I forced myself to go for a different colour combination, I usually put blue with green but this time I used it with pink and purple)

I'm keeping this one for me!

beads-on-toast

Here are some pendants i completed last night and a few other goodies

dinah46

Ditto. Lovely beads

Would that I had beads worth showing yet - maybe one day.

Here's my first show and tell.
First a 10"x7" plate in bullseye with stringer stripes

and a pair of coasters that I'm really pleased with but I don't think the photo shows how much they sparkle

I'm loving checks at the moment  :)

Shirley

Love the fusings, Abbie. I think the earrings will look really cute :)

Here's a set from me

Bumpy Beads

Heather

My Etsy Shop

Sarah

Quote from: Les on August 07, 2007, 09:57:07 PM
I am so very proud of my kids..... ;D

And so you should be - not to mention getting them in training for Flame Born Beads' production line  ;)

I made these for the grey challenge last month but forgot about them  :(

They are vetrofond pearl grey with DV2

Lovely work Abbie, Shirley & Heather

Shirley

I got a load of frits earlier this week, so I've been experimenting a bit. These are my attempts at faux boro beads

The first three are iris gold on cobalt, black and rubino, encased

And these are iris amber green, on black, cobalt and rubino, but with a layer of silver leaf as well. Unfortunately two have cracked so next time I'll have to put them straight in the kiln. Promising though. :)

Bumpy Beads

Wow, what gorgeous beads are here already!
Angelique I love your chintzy roses!
Cute ladybird. That's so clever Carol.
Isabelle, those are amazing!  :o I really like them! In fact, I've never seen a bead you've made that I haven't coveted.  ;D
Becky the colours of your top two beads are amazing. Really rustic....... and so textural you just want to reach through the monitor and give them a feel.  :D

Here are a few I've made this week. I've been on my hols from work for a couple of weeks, so I've had a good old play.  ;D

Heather

My Etsy Shop

Ilona