Started by silverlemon, June 04, 2007, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverlemon

OI you lot

WAKE UP
Where's the S & T?
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

beads-on-toast

i have been experimenting since being back from my hols...
However my camera has died and this was the only pic i could get

what do you think?
would you recognise it as my work?

Josephine

Bit of a slow start this week...

Love the green goddess Vika. Those are really pretty Anna, not sure if I would have guessed they were yours (difficult once you actually know). They are different from your usual beads but then again the overall style is quite you.

Here is a bead I am really pleased with, inspired by a painting of flowers I saw in a magazine.

And a ridiculously pink necklace I made up with a lampwork heart that I wasn't sure about but my daughters loved. Needless to say they like the necklace... although the 14 year old usually has good taste so hopefully some one will like it.

Mary

They are lovely, Becky!
My friend asked for a big Jupiter bead. My encased Terra went really pastel this time. And a couple of big Kronos beads (excuse the fact they're not cleaned!)

Les

I finally got pictures.... here's what I made with my birthday present ....my new bead stamp.... cheers Jim ;) You are the best bud anyone could ask for ....

cheers

Les xx

Les

oh and I made this one too.... front and back pics

Josephine

Nice work so far. Love the Jupiter bead - are you going to do the rest of the planets now.

Here is another of the flower garden style beads from me. Did a lovely purple and blue based one too but I bent the mandrel pulling it off and cracked the end!

LesleyMac

Gorgeous beadies on here, Becky love the terra tiles, Mary really nice, especially the pale terra, Les - you sure your are not making biscuits, they look so edible, I made myself a stamp similar to the one you are using, used a bit of wire and bent it round, it works.  Josephine - I am loving what you are doing with those flower beads, gorgeous, bet its sold already.

Couple of sets from me then, first ones are blue ink with SIS, second set were difficult to photo but they are incredibly pink, they are made with the CIM Blush glass, gorgeous colour - if you like pink, my photo doesen't do the pink colour justice. 

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Josephine

lovely beads Lesley. Great spots Mindy, nice colours too.

Here is a tree bead I have done using the focal marquis press.

mindy23

Quote from: Shirley on June 10, 2007, 07:31:00 PM
Look what I made!  ;D

thats the cutest thing I've seen for a while, he's gorgeous!

It could be much worse, but... it could also be much, much better...

Mary

I love the tree goddesses Claire!
Lovely beads Kathy, I do admire your spiral ones.

I got a new press, a faceted barrel. So I made some Terra beads, and experimented with some boro.

beads-on-toast

some delicate water lily flowers

some gorgeous deep pink lentils

and a piece of jewellery for a change using the superb rainbow terra glass

fandabby goddess beads Claire and i am SO envious of the seahorse bead!!!

Josephine

I like the orangey boro ones Mary. Anna those are all really pretty. Miriam those are lovely beads, the long ones especially, I always struggle to get a shape I am pleased with.

Here is another of my marquis 'flower' beads and some lentil ones in the same sort of design that I have made up as pendants for a sale tonight.

Vicki

I love your flower beads Josephine, I think they would look nice around my neck...in a decorative way, not a strangulation type way :-\ you know what i mean

Great beads carol, those colours are fab.

This is my first encased set, I did them in an odd way, but it seemed to work for me

they were very hard to photograph, so you might not be able to see them very well!

beads-on-toast

WOW

no way me first!!!

this is my first ever goddess

this is my tutorial entry

and i LOVE this set, except there is a small crack in the focal where one of the cubic zirconias is...oh well i'll have to keep it