Gallery archive 07

Started by silverlemon, June 04, 2007, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Dash it, I get to follow Ray with my first three goes at implosions! None are useable, the orange one has a big crack, the ends are ragged and the shapes are rough but I'm quite pleased with them and will be having another go.

And here's Colin the crab :D

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Stacy

Here is my second hollow - WITH the barrel that keeps it together rather than my first that didn't and broke.

Please excuse the lack of cleaning I was too scared to clean it properly for fear of it breaking

Les

it's ages since I had anything to post in here... this is something I started playing with today...

silver cinnamon glass... love it !!!

Les

jaz

Ran out of gas so thought I might as well turn my attention to sorting out photos. Here's some I made earlier as they say on the cookery programmes.

Oops - a little on the large side but you get the idea

(Edited your photos to be a little smaller)

LesleyMac

Me to start then, just a quick post as I am in the middle of packing to move on Friday, at last.

Couple of handshaped focals using lots of silver.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Shirley

Some nice beadies there to start the week. Here are my contributions

A little octopus, using a sort of opalino green I found in the mix pack I got when I started

Some opal yellow with silver and kronos. Starting to get a bit of a reaction on these.

Another implosion that I should have left alone before I tried putting flowers on it.

And a simple bead with light ivory and copper green, that I think will be the first of many using that combination

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

beads-on-toast

Hi guys,

Well i managed to drag myself to the torch and kept the olbas oil away, thought it might be flammable!!

here is what i have been playing with

Some fun little rainbow ice cubes

Some more foil lined sea shore focals, including a dusk focal and a half etched focal

and last but by no means least, a vessel like bead, it has one hole (oh how very dare you) and i intend to create a bail and fix it in place in the top, leaving the bottom of the heart hole and headpin free.
I shall post the results next week.

Les

Seems like ages since i made more than just one or two beads... here's what I did earlier....

beads-on-toast

Les I love that frit on the roses focal!!!
here is another single hole pendant

beads-on-toast

I posted this at about 1130 last night so i have moved it to this thread.
here is another single hole pendant with a terra swirl and a pink cubic zirconia

beads-on-toast

Please move this guys if it is in the wrond place and should be in the jewellery section

but here are the finished pendants!! hope you like them AND i am very open to suggestions!!!

x x

BeadyBugs

Here you go - something to get everyone started.  A pendant inspired by the 'slightly' damp weather we've been having for weeks now:

Nellie in her Wellies:

And some dryer organicy ones using BeadySam's Sunset frit over ivory and silver:

Looking forward to seeing what you lot have made. ;D

HP x
Helen P

beads-on-toast

Lovely TROPICAL beads Kathy, they're worthy of an entry in the challenge, so is that gorgeous frog by lavender creek!!!

here is what came out of the kiln this morning!

Some playful froggies

and rainbow island starfish

Françoise

I love all those beads, brilliant work!!! I don't even come near all of you, but this is what I was busy doing these past few weeks. A friend asked me if I could do a necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring in black and white only and no bubbles on the beads. So this is what I've done :

Sorry for the ugly pictures
Bisous,
Françoise :)