creative gallery archive 2010

Started by Zeldazog, January 06, 2010, 02:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passionatelamper

I like to do all sorts of things ....Sugar Craft and Fimo jewellery. These I made for a client
To go on her cake. I love to play with FIMO and have made loads of jewellery with that I also love Silver clay.
Designing cards. Painting. The list is endless. Anything Crafty I have done it.
Lampwork however has got me totally hooked and I yearn for the day when I can look at a bead and think....yes...I am so pelased with that. Bearing in mind I only had my first lesson with Helen Gorrick some 4 weeks ago.
Now I have my lampwork bench set up and almost complete you can see that on youtube.
search for .....lampwork bench by vonnie.wmv
Going to Barnstaple hopefully on Saturday to see the opening of Mango beads Lampworking has brought so much more into my life and I have already met some really nice people.
Long may it continue.  :D

Sueleeflowers5 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

etsy-header-dec12 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

Passionatelamper

Just this one I would like to show you these  flowers are made from Porcelain paste this is a lovely medium to work from and you colour it with Acrylic paint hence the vibrancy.
This again was for a client who wanted to keep her flowers for ever.
You cannot put these straight onto a cake so I mounted them in a Cut glass vase.
Hope you like them  :D

0002 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

Passionatelamper

Hi thought you might like to see my Painting I have done for my Garage wall. It is an Acrylic on MDF and I am hoping now that I when I go out to make some glass beads that this will fire me up!!!! forgive the pun.
I had great fun doing it... but boy! was it hot work!!!! lols. ::)

firepainting10 by vonnie.t, on Flickr

sundoorbeads

Hi guys anyone here also knit? Are you a member of the Ravelry Group HPKHC? Just wondering I am a first year Gryffindor and am in serious need of some inspiration- I have 3 classes in progress and no motivation to finish by the 30th!! Here is my O.W.L that I am pleased with the Haruni Shawl it is my first go at shawls so I am excited!! I got this yarn from Flamboyance Yarns in the UK and love love love them!!! Anyway I knit when I can't torch so this is my second love!!
Keep Flaming! Michelle

chipperpottery

This is a 16" platter that I have just finished and ready to go to the show with me tomorrow,
16" Platter with Birds of the Seasons on by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

On the back is a Thrush
On the back a thrush by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

chipperpottery

Rather pleased with this bowl, just came out of the kiln.

Sorry about light reflection, hoping santa will bring me a new camera.

Rita

Let us not Forget... by Avalon Beads, on Flickr

GaysieMay

I got into glass through making mosaics, I still make them for presents - especially when its too cold for the garage!

mosaic mirror by Gaysie May Designs, on Flickr[/img]

mosaic mirror by Gaysie May Designs, on Flickr

peacock by Gaysie May Designs, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

mirri marie

making a quilted patchwork cushion.
I love the colours in this and wish it would match my bedroom  ;D the OH is glad it doesn't, so it's going in my nieces Xmas stocking  ;D

She just loves pink!
Mariex

sparrow

I've been meaning to make a Christmas garland that I really like for ages - everything in it is handmade (except the bells, and I didn't dry my own oranges). But the terracotta hearts (air dry clay) were patterned and cut by munchkin and me, my sister and I made the willow stars (thanks to my friend Rachel, a willow artist!), and I stitched the felt hearts yesterday and today (munchkin stuffed them with cloves), and even hubby helped, holding the hemp while I braided.

:)

Sorry about the hog! I know I'm not a clay, willow or fabric artist, so I'm really pleased how it turned out :)

IMG_3004 by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

IMG_3007 by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

IMG_3011 by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

IMG_3017 by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Chameleon

Im feeling quite pleased, I made myself a tool roll this morning -

the didys do push down into the pocket properly so that they dont get scratched  :)

sparrow

Here's what I did after I made the draft excluder :)

Have yourself a Merry Glassy Christmas by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

(although I took the frit boxes off and glass out to fill two of the stockings with more traditional stuff :)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

sparrow

Ever since that episode where Kirstie Allsop machine embroidered that teapot, I knew what I wanted to give hubby for Christmas - our cats had ruined all our sofa cushions, so I set out to make four new ones, featuring munchkin doodles.

Soooooo....what do these show? Any ideas? Two more to come, I ran out of thread :)

Munchkin-doodle cushions by Little Castle Designs, on Flickr

Sabine x