gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulsilver

A few new bits from me!

This one is my fave ever!

madpup

I need a bigger torch.
Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.

www.madpup.co.uk

SueP

There's some fantastic beads on here I feel I have a lot of catching up to do, love them all but especially Sarah's Rembrandt Storms ;D

A few basic sets from me - I am loving to combo of copper green and lipstick at the mo ;D

Can you see me??? ;D

Sue

turnedlight

I managed a few sets on Friday, have spent the rest of the week with the kids or painting walls..
the first set is rainbow over the perfect red - persimmon by ASK - unfortunately I can't get hold of any more.. middle is ekho and third is rainbow over an orange red (coral I think)..

:)
kathryn

Ciel

Some beautiful beads this week!

Here's a few I've made:

Foxgloves

'Delphia' - various pink glass with coppered ivory (not sure that's what you call it!)

Some Ekho beads made into a sterling silver necklace.  I've had such a problem with ekho, but am happy with these ones.

sclar

I started torching a year ago but have had a few months off for one reason and another, have finally decided to get some order into my life and make some time for me i.e sitting in the cold conservatory making beads, here are the results, I think I am going to try to sell these, ebay or etsy? and how do you decide the price!

Sarah
www.hargia.etsy.com

soulsilver

Mindy I am seriously in LOVE with those paisley beads! Stunning :)

A couple from me.....

Kaz

Those are fab Trudi - so bright and cheerful!

Why didn't anyone tell me about MULTICOLOUR - it's amazing!!!

This is the 96 from Jaq. I have just ordered the 104 from Sean - I hope it's as good as this rod of 96 was!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Lush!

Wow, what a start to the week!
I love the ones where you've drawn black over the enamel Mindy, I really like that style.
All your ellies are great Sally!
Ooh that marble looks all brooding and mysterious.
The brass mesh is intriguing, I've got a tiny bit, must play.
Trudi, you are having so much fun - I can just hear you chuckling to yourself when you create all your fabby creatures!
Kaz, welcome to Multicolour, fab isn't it!

Well I've been playing with loads of different silver glasses, and for once the wind must have been blowing in the right direction cos I got what I hoped for ... and much more!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Ilona

I haven't had chance to look at all the other lovely's yet but will go back for a drool :)

I have been playing with my new heart press so this week I have hearts & flowers.

Clare Scott

Scrumptious beadies here as usual   ;)
Beautiful organics... waves... reactions... yum!!

Been playing with storms....

turnedlight

Kathy, I love the big pink rounds :)
And those lovely silver leaf and silver foil tabs, gorgeous!
I had some rainbow ribbon left, near the end where it is thicker, so I thought I'd see what else I could do!

:)
kathryn

AnnaSpanna

Ok, so I've been making waves recently. I made a little set of 7 of them and it has really helped me to work out how to get beads the same size (count the coils!!!!!) and also how to work the clear without it going smokey and distorting the innards too badly. It also looks very nice with a bit of silver attached to it..... I've also been practicing taking pics of beads so I can capture depth and sparkle  ;D

Ciel

Love the rainbows!

Buzzzz - here's a set from me :)

soulsilver

Those rainbow beads are so pretty, Love them! :)
A couple of new ones from me.

And I know its not a bead but I wanted to show it, my hubby bought me an Owl bead from Jawjee and it inspired me to make this in silver.