gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sublimekate

Sabine WOWZERS on that rose, yummy yummy yummy  :)

Kathryn the Silver cores are simply beautiful and YESssssss on the ekho!!
Les scrumptious, always love your organic stuff, these are lovely.
Janey I love the heart, with valentines nearing it's very appropriate  :)
Kisrty those encased flowers are sooooo pretty
And the hollow is ace and yes they are tricky little suckers  :) very nice pendant

I know I'm always showing off around here of late  ::) I hope you're not getting bored of me but I had to share this. There is no photo editing, this is how it came out but, and it's a big BUT I can't do it again for the life of me. I was daydreaming when I made it trying to work out what the lyrics of a killers song were all about  ??? so I can't remember much at all about making the bead, I was just using up some silver glass stringers I'd pulled a few days ago so I don't even know what it is for sure.....what a TIT  ;D  ;D

soulsilver

Helen G

Well S&T is yet again a feast for the eyes, all beautiful, I particularly like Kate's mystery silver glass beads, Sabine's flower rings and Sally's ellies!

I am still making my random sets for various commissions, good job I like making them!!

Just noticed you can see my face in every silver bead  :-[

princess pink

Lovely ellies!!

Been at the torch this week (finally) so have some beads to show

been playing with mica powders :)

Purple Shimmer Marbles

Midas Touch Gold Shimmer Set

Some Val Cox Fritties in Mood Swings

Pink Swirly Sprees

And a gorgeous green Eden Lentil focal and matching spacers

Sorry for the hog!! xx

Clare Scott

Redhotsal

Maybe I won't post these after all the gorgeousness on here :o  :)
Sabine: that ring.......! And Sally, I've never seen your Ellies before - very very cute. Kate.....ooooo!  In fact - everyones work is really top notch. These beads are ordinary looking (well I hope they are ordinary looking) but they're a bit odd because they contain the ashes of four different dogs. Memorial beads aren't eveyone's cup of tea I know, but the new owner was pleased and I believe these are more practical than sitting the pot of ash on top of the telly:

sparrow

I'll shufty one in before the end of the week:

Front at back of the same bead, the kanji is for 'happiness' and 'luck' :)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Ciel

Sally, I think it's a really nice idea  - not for everyone, but a service well received!  I love the beads in this S&T, the ellies are such a fantastic ideas!

Here's my poor comparison, but learning by playing lots - it was cold in the garage again tonight.  Roll on Spring (or Summer so long as it's warmer!)  ;D

ps - apologies if you've seen them on another forum or flickr.

triton swirls on turquoise (made the spacers a greeny colour!)

dark ivory, khaos, and various red glass

goldstone and silvered ivory - they're much sparklier than the photo shows as they were difficult to photograph.

Jennie Lamb

Hi Guys,

I made this bead a while ago and it split in half coming off the mandrel.....don't you just hate that!!  Its always the best ones that split.  I thought I might make it into a ring but wasn't creative enough to get over the ridge the mandrel had made and still haven't got round to playing with the silver clay I have had in the drawer for months.  Then in a flash of inspiration I thought Iwould make a Pin out of it and here it is I am actually quite chuffed with it!!

A couple of freeform cylinders.....The second one has a really annoying hole which I presume is an air bubble in it....another one of those things that pop up to ruin a bead I am pleased with...boooo hooo!

Happier with this a new 5mm design

and lastly a couple of Valentine goodies, my dad gave me a whole bag of keys that he has been sitting on for decades there are literally hundreds so I am looking at ways of using them as some are too small to wrap a bead around!

Thank you for allowing me to hog!!

Jenniex

soulsilver

Hello All,

I have been working on some more Elephants (yes...still!) and made this set yesterday, so I thought I would share it! Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! :D

The largest ellie is 3cm x 2.5cm and the smallest is 1.5 x 1.5cm

Sarah

Lovely Ellies Sally  ;D
And your heart is very stylish Les  ;D

I had a backlog of beads to photograph so this is a bit of a hog  ::)

Lots of storms....

And some focals

Sarah
xxx

metaltedgrrl

Uploaded my picture...here are my beads, they're dark ivory with Ekho and clear...simple but effective (in my humble opinion!)....
Trying harder every day!

madpup

My first go at a marble, and as you can see not very good,
took about one hour to get to this, lol

so i went to youtube and spent days studying the videos, (great place to learn, second to here  ;) )

and this is my second Marbel, i tried to make it look like heaven and earth but it did not turn out that way,
but I'm still pleased with the finshed item, it took about 1 1/2 hours to do,which is a long time at the flame.

thanks for looking

Mark
Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.

www.madpup.co.uk

Curlybird

Love this weeks offerings.

This is the first set I've thought I dare share....   Kryptonite with SIS and silver, and ivory spacers.

Anne
Anne

Josephine

Lovely work Sal. I like that set Ruth.

Here is a new style I've made.
antiquities2

antiquities