gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julieHB

Wow, what a lot of lovelies here!!

Sally, lovely silver glass focal.
Sabine, beautiful subtle colours.
Trudi, great ekho bead, and that riveted one is coooor.
Pam, stylish and classy (like always  :))
Jolanda, great jewellery.
Helen, yum, it's summer and beach beads  :)
Peterdon't know how you work a press like that, but great shape.
Becky, love your precise and delicate designs.
Ilona, lovely frit sets!
Shelia, wonderful beads, that shipwreck is rather yummy.

I have hardly made a bead since beginning of December.... managed to finish a set yesterday, though: more sparklies  :)

I am not sure of the silver glass I used as a base. I thought it was ekho, but I am not sure now - could it be terranova2? Eye murrini by Anouk.

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

ARBeads

Finding it really hard to pick a favourite on here, I'll just have to keep coming back and drooling!

Here's a few from us,
Inky blue and clear etched sprees with wisp of silver.

And my current favourite technic wavy implosions,

In eKho really need to practice with this as not a fan of the brown wave!

In dark red/purple much better and a favourite of mine.
Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

PeterG

Here's todays shape.

I believe it got up to 44 in Melbourne yesterday and it was the equal hottest night on record since 1902.  It didn't go much below 32.  And this is not the hottest month.  Last year we had at least 2 days of 47 in Feb and on the second, a lot of people died. My wife teaches in the local hills and I look after equipment up there as well.  There is a lot of  concern this year.

I think I now understand why there are so many programs on Sky here devoted to holidays and property abroad.  In fairness, we have been coming here for over 30 years, mostly in winter and this is the first time we have not been able to go and do what we wanted.

I don't have a web site yet.  When I get home it is one of this years priorities.  It was also last years, but a few radio stations took over my life last year.  In the interim, I do have a pdf list of most of the common tools, but it is in need of an up date.

peter

Ilona

Rachel B

Fab beads everyone!  I haven`t shown for a very long time so here`s a sets from me.

Dee Dee

Cewl flamingo!

A set from me, fresh out of the kiln!  Really pleased with these.....

Chameleon

Steph im not surprised you are pleased they are gorgeous !!
Mindy, so sorry to hear about your break in hope they get your tools back to you soon, your beads are as always stunning  :)
So many beads from everyone here this week and such a high standard must be something in the air / snow ??  ;D

some more from me -

PeterG

Ciel

The beads are absolutely stunning in this post!

Here's my first show and tell, I've only been making beads for 3 weeks but thought I'd post some heart beads.

PeterG

Here's todays creation.  This one was as hard as the crosses to hold together and keep the holes open.

Peter

PeterG

Here's a phase I went through a few months ago.

peter

julieHB

Beautiful beads, Kathy!!

I have been mucking about with silver glasses the last few days. My encasing skills seem to have been forgotten during the long spell of not torching  :-[, but I finally have managed to lure some colours out of ekho  ::):

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Steampunkglass

What a fabulous and busy S&T, so many lovely things! Sorry to hear about the break in Mindy, I can't write my thoughts on these 'persons' - good you managed to nab one of them!

Yes, it's more flowers, yes they are in marbles (wine stoppers this time) are you bored of them yet?  :D

Yellow friend

Just thought I'd throw in a couple more.  The one with the flowers on is actually a lovely garnet red but it only shows up when you hold it to the light and I nearly decorated the purple one but I liked it as it was.
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

dinah46

Can't believe the quality of this show and tell, some really fantastic beads.

I've also been coring

must be something in the air Julie :D