gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverlemon

wow, such gorgeousness  :)

I love Julies pink ones, the rainbows and Kerin's teddy bears! lol.

Here's a couple from me using plain 'ole Effetre.

Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

Clare Scott

Lovin' the rainbow heart! Such a happy bead  :)

I`ve been playing with Clio...

..... it's fun!  ;D

Magpie

Wonderful beads this week. I love the blue and purple ones from Sarah and Pam.

I've been making 'sideways' beads, designed to be seen from the side rather than the edge (that made sense in my head).

Jeanniegems

www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

SueP

Those clowns made me smile ;D

Just a few of simple sets from me:

With a bit more practice I reckon I can crack :) this encasing malarkey ;D

julieHB

Fantastic beads, clowns, rainbows, pendants and marbles!!

Just a little one from me, well it's not that little at 2.1 cm across... - made on Manda's new wonderful BHB mandrels and with George's caps:

It's Ekho and Aurae on a base of opalino white.
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Ness

I know there was a thread a while ago with faces in beads, well there's someone in my bead.. who do you see?  ;D

Jennie Lamb

Lovely beads everywhere this week!!  Too many beauties to single out but so much to drool over  ;D

I spent yesterday playing with Multicolour and Triton that had arrived in the post and I found this in the kiln this morning!!

AnnaSpanna

I am on a roll this month.....

What fun these were - orchestrated bubbles are much better than those nasty annoying ones you randomly get exactly where you don't want them in a really nice beadie!!!

turnedlight

Wow, I love the tiny spottiness in the blue swirls! I've not seen anything like that - beautiful!
And Julie, what a gorgeous combo, I like!
Sue, what is that glass, I love the milky pearly effect.
I have a chunky ekho set..

:)
kathryn

Zeldazog

Jennie Lamb

Hi Guys, just got these out of the kiln, Clio over CIM Grumpy Bear....seems to like that combination for bringing out some colour!  Just photographed these in natural light and have only tweaked the exposure the colour is pretty much as it is to the eye!
Thanks for looking  ;)

SueP

Love the blue with Clio :)
Loving Multi colour - both sides of a test bead - not cleaned - light and dark over ivory poor pics but no editing just dull day in the conservatory

Got some cooking - bet I won't be so lucky ;D

MangoBeads

Super results with Clio mines not arrived yet ! Only just got round to playing with Aurae and these will all have silver tummies .Pictures really do no justice to these and I have tried out my big hole mandrels pictures to follow on those !

julieHB

Don't know how smart it is to show my simples after Manda's beauties, but here's my third practise capped and cored bead. It's a round one this time, first time I've tried khaos, which I managed to lure some colour from (but I suspect there's a lot more in the glass).

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr