Anyone fancy a bit of Brit!!!!!

Started by Lee - Kilncare, April 10, 2012, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lee - Kilncare

Right guys, just wanna run something past you.
The name we are all favouring here at the moment is The Kilncare Ace and I thought my pals on here would be the best to run it by first..
What dyer think and does anyone know of any reasons why not? you know, it isn't also an abbreviation for some weird sadomasochistic ritual or anything like that as well is it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

MangoBeads

thank you Lee for helping out a customer of ours !! hes so lovely and was really delighted with his chat with you earlier today !

Madam Steph

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 17, 2012, 11:49:50 AM
Right guys, just wanna run something past you.
The name we are all favouring here at the moment is The Kilncare Ace and I thought my pals on here would be the best to run it by first..
What dyer think and does anyone know of any reasons why not? you know, it isn't also an abbreviation for some weird sadomasochistic ritual or anything like that as well is it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmmmm...sadomasochists need glassy kilns too ya know, Lee    ::)

Linda x

poledra1958

Should you be thinking of something that can also have a female version like the Maxi and Maxine so that you can do the pink as well  ;D

As it is between the Bead Cube and the MAXI may be the MIDI and MIDIine.


HH on Bulk,

Lee - Kilncare

Quote from: MangoBeads on April 17, 2012, 12:35:13 PM
thank you Lee for helping out a customer of ours !! hes so lovely and was really delighted with his chat with you earlier today !
Ah you little super star.... it was a pleasure speaking to him

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

MangoBeads

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 17, 2012, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: MangoBeads on April 17, 2012, 12:35:13 PM
thank you Lee for helping out a customer of ours !! hes so lovely and was really delighted with his chat with you earlier today !
Ah you little super star.... it was a pleasure speaking to him


***** BLUSH ******  ;)

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 17, 2012, 11:49:50 AM
Right guys, just wanna run something past you.
The name we are all favouring here at the moment is The Kilncare Ace and I thought my pals on here would be the best to run it by first..
What dyer think and does anyone know of any reasons why not? you know, it isn't also an abbreviation for some weird sadomasochistic ritual or anything like that as well is it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can think of at least one bloke that will be very happy with that.  ::)  Pity that he'll never be ordering one for the uni.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Lee - Kilncare

LOL see, thats why I put it out.....there is always other meanings that you often can't see but others can.

Don't think he would mind though like you say  ;D ;D

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Krysia@No98

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Zeldazog

Glad to hear this is coming to market soon, Lee (I've had to keep my mouth zipped for far too long!)

Lee - Kilncare

Quote from: Zeldazog on April 17, 2012, 04:59:13 PM
Glad to hear this is coming to market soon, Lee (I've had to keep my mouth zipped for far too long!)
Bet that's nearly killed yer  :o :o :o :o >:(

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

toodlesandbinks

I certainly fancy a Brit ... and after a lovely conversation with Lee a couple of minutes ago I bought one ... my torch hasn't even arrived yet!
Hugs
Kay
xox

Kimster

Quote from: toodlesandbinks on May 17, 2012, 02:10:31 PM
I certainly fancy a Brit ... and after a lovely conversation with Lee a couple of minutes ago I bought one ... my torch hasn't even arrived yet!

Gawd...me too Kay! :o My torch & foxy oxy is here but still unopened, in a ginormous box, ready to be opened on my birthday! Kiln will hopefully arrive tomorrow or Sat, then I've got to wait a week before I'm allowing myself to play with my presents to myself  :) I am beside myself with excitement  :o

Lee - Kilncare

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 24, 2012, 10:01:24 AM
Quote from: Zeldazog on April 17, 2012, 04:59:13 PM
Glad to hear this is coming to market soon, Lee (I've had to keep my mouth zipped for far too long!)
Bet that's nearly killed yer  :o :o :o :o >:(
and oooops Dawn, that last smiley face on this quote of mine should have been a "smiley" face not an angry one....only just seen that.

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Lee - Kilncare

and well done the two kims for taking an ACE apiece ;D

Thats nearly all of my pre release models sold before I could, well, release them. We are frantacally trying to get another batch together so we can acyually open them to the market. We made a dozen to see how long they would take to sell and I think I may have underestimated things somewhat :) :)

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732