Anyone fancy a bit of Brit!!!!!

Started by Lee - Kilncare, April 10, 2012, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverGems89

Lee I'm getting desperate for an Ace now, is there one left for me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease  ;)

Zeldazog

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on May 17, 2012, 03:54:51 PM
Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 24, 2012, 10:01:24 AM
Quote from: Zeldazog on April 17, 2012, 04:59:13 PM
Glad to hear this is coming to market soon, Lee (I've had to keep my mouth zipped for far too long!)
Bet that's nearly killed yer  :o :o :o :o >:(
and oooops Dawn, that last smiley face on this quote of mine should have been a "smiley" face not an angry one....only just seen that.

Ha ha, did wonder!

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on May 17, 2012, 03:57:27 PM
We made a dozen to see how long they would take to sell and I think I may have underestimated things somewhat :) :)

Brilliant  ;D
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Sarah A

Did anyone get one of these kilns? I've looked on kilncare website and couldn't see it on there.

SilverGems89

I got the last bead door version from Lee's first batch, it's a great kiln, i love it, hopefully they will become available soon  :)

Sarah A

Thanks gems. Might give lee a call on Monday before I order a beadcube.

Ben

I want one too! No reply from my email to Kilncare though...better give them a ring I guess.

Lee - Kilncare

WHAT!!! NO REPLY!!!!! ??? ??? ??? I'll just pop and see if it found it's way to the innappropriately named junk folder. 1 sec.

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Lee - Kilncare

Hi Ben, can't find it mate but I have found one in their from last week but that was sent from Sandra. If your part time name is Sandra ;D  then I've replied, if not then please get in touch again and I'll happily discuss.

TWITTER @kilncare
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Sarah A

Lee I'm hoping you haven't said you have an Ace with bead door!

Ben

Hi Lee, it was sent to the sales@kilncare address on 11th october...that was a Thursday and I'm only Sandra at the weekends ;-)

I'll give you a call...

♥♥Tan♥♥

Quote from: Ben on October 24, 2012, 02:17:04 PM
Hi Lee, it was sent to the sales@kilncare address on 11th october...that was a Thursday and I'm only Sandra at the weekends ;-)

I'll give you a call...

:D :D :D

Ben

Blimey those Kilncare lot are busy...s'always engaged. I'll try a pm...

Edit: Sent another email

Ben

Spoken to Lee now; always nice to have friendly service!

Lee - Kilncare

We do our best mate. Yes we have had our busiest quarter since we began so its full steam ahead and we need to take a look at our business statagy me thinks ;D ;D

TWITTER @kilncare