Anyone fancy a bit of Brit!!!!!

Started by Lee - Kilncare, April 10, 2012, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee - Kilncare

Coming soon.....well....very very soon  ;D

TWITTER @kilncare
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST ON US.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Blue Box Studio

Ooh, will it have a big bead door, a bit like a single version of a maxi - and colours?
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

poledra1958

Just seen this on Facebook, waiting for pictures of the one with bead door that Lee says is to follow shortly.

I am hoping it is a large bead door as well.

;D ;D ;D ;D

HH on Bulk,

Blue Box Studio

Over to FB ............ I'm finding the bead door on my SC2 a bit small (or I am a bit clumsy  ::) )
Sue

Krysia@No98

I have to say I particularly like that shade of blue, it's very smart
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

poledra1958

Colour is nice but I am not worried about that just hoping for a large bead door.

HH on Bulk,

Madam Steph

Oh wow!

I have had my kiln for less than a year but for the sake of buying British and the great service that that Lee gives (I have observed on here) , I would easily sell my SC2 with bead door and buy one of these when the bead door one comes out

Linda x

Blue Box Studio

I guess Blue Box Studio ought to have a blue box kiln in the blue box (shaped) studio?  Only I have a blue one and fancied a change.  Purple would be my first choice but assuming I can sell my SC2 to fund another kiln, colour is not a deal breaker if there is a b-i-g bead door.
Sue

Lee - Kilncare

Firstly, at the minute we are stuck to our Ultramarine blue. That may well change but no plans as yet.

Secondly, think SC2 with regards to size. With regards to physicality's, this isn't an upgrade from the SC2 as it is so similar. Where it is an upgrade is with regards to quality and it has a far more advanced control unit.

Oh and did I mention it is British???? ;)

TWITTER @kilncare
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Trent-United-Kingdom/Kilncare-Ltd/238801689732

Lee - Kilncare

Well, the bead door may be a fraction wider. The bead door on this kiln is the full width of the chamber

TWITTER @kilncare

Lynnybobs

Oooh nice - is it a lot bigger than the beadcube ? Can't access FB at work  ;)
Lynnybobs
----x----

Bluebottle

Quote from: Lee - Kilncare on April 10, 2012, 11:25:20 AM
Oh and did I mention it is British???? ;)

Is it totally manufactured from all British components or assembled in Britain from foreign components ????

Krysia@No98

Ooo Bluebottle have you been watching Mary Portas?  ;)

--------

Just wondering....

I am assuming that you will be making a fabby bead stand for the back of the kiln (One that comes out so it can continue to be dynamic)

One of the things that annoys me about my sc2 is that there is only one bead door, so there is all that space at the top that I can't utilise coz I can't get to it because the mouth of my existing door is crammed full of rods.  (Or do you think from a practical side that too much heat would leak out?)

I wish you were bringing your kiln to the flame off this year, it would be great to meet you

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

SilverGems89

WHOOOOOOO  ;D will be ordering a bead door version as soon as they are released  ;D

poledra1958

full width bead door that what I was hoping.

wish I had some money.

HH on Bulk,